The MONT 8×20 Greenhouse – Moheat Package comes loaded with all the features you need to create the perfect growing environment in a desert(-like) area. This latest package to the MONT line of greenhouses has amazing features for growing in very sunny areas no matter what time of year.
This US-made greenhouse kit is constructed of high-quality extruded aluminum. The strong framework will withstand high wind and heavy snow. The quality build and the 10-year warranty mean you will be able to enjoy this greenhouse for years to come.
The MONT Moheat comes with sun-ready pre-tinted roof panels and vents, as well as a commercial-grade, thermostatically-controlled solar ventilation system. This way you can create airflow to cool down the inside and promote better plant growth. If you need ventilation at night, you can easily add a battery to store the energy.
Even deserts can get cold at night. To hold a steady temperature, the MONT Moheat is the only package that comes with a RSI Radiant Heating System.
If you grow plants that can be challenging to pollinate or if you don’t have a lot of pollinators around, you’ll love that this greenhouse kit comes with a Vegi-Bee Mechanical Pollinator System. Potting plants and making transfers is easy with the folding commercial workbench. You can organize your plants and seed trays at a height that your back will appreciate. In addition, you don’t need to tote watering cans or battle hoses across the greenhouse floor! The Moheat comes with both a programmable watering system and a sink system. Clean your equipment right there in your greenhouse instead of going to the house.
|MONT Moheat Edition Greenhouse|
|Moheat Edition Only Accessories|
|Tinted Roof and Dual Roof Ventilation Panels|
|Solar Ventilation System|
|RSI Vegi-Bee Mechanical Pollinator System|
|RSI Radiant Heating Propane Gas System|
|Premium Accessories Also Included|
|MONT Folding Commercial Workbench System|
|MONT Programmable Watering System|
|MONT Greenhouse Potting Sink System|
Are you looking for years of hassle-free gardening? Are you looking for a commercial-grade hobby greenhouse that allows you to grow in a desert environment? Then look no further. With all the features and accessories this greenhouse has for you, the MONT Moheat Edition is a great choice for your greenhouse garden.
Features & Benefits of the MONT 8×20 Greenhouse – Moheat Package
- Designed for desert(-like) environments: Protect your plants from high amounts of sunlight and heat
- Solid tinted roof panels decrease the harsh sun rays
- Heavy-duty frame construction that can withstand high wind and snow loads
- Uses 55 lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse, which makes it sturdier
- Frame material: Extruded aluminum (US grade, stronger, thicker)
- High-impact, UV-stable Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing material on the roof: Tinted 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Glazing material on the sides: 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Faster and easier assembly: Patent-pending Twist & Lock construction, as well as rigid “ribbed” design for interlocking the pieces
- 2x roof vents (2ft x 2 ft) with automatic openers for great air circulation without the need of electricity
- Expandable: Yes, in 4-foot sections
- Large double door (4 ft x 6 ft) for easy access with garden equipment
- Door is hinged and lockable
- Foundation frame: Integrated flush base design for direct anchoring to the ground or deck
- Integrated dual gutter system for easy rainwater collection
- Stem wall: Not supported by manufacturer
- Greenhouse kit: All aluminum framework and Polycarbonate panels, 1x Set of double doors (assembled) and roof vents
- Solar-powered ventilation system
- 1x Workbench: foldable full-length shelf for one side (2ft deep x 30in high)
- Programmable watering system
- Sink system
- Vegi-Bee pollinator
- RSI Radiant Heating Propane Gas System
- Instruction manual
- Optional flooring:
- Flexible and adaptable to different surfaces such as lawn, sand, ground, and concrete
- Interlocking tile modules
- Fits the footprint of this greenhouse
- Material: 100% regenerated Polypropylene (HDPE)
- For more information, have a look here
- Frame Color: Black (electrostatically painted)
- Sidewall height: 58 in (4.8 ft)
- Peak height (interior): 7.5 ft
- Exact dimensions: 101in wide x 247in long x 90in high
- Floor space: 165 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 10 years on frame and Polycarbonate (strongest in the industry)
- Made in the USA
Please Note – Allow for a FULL weekend to fully assemble (ground prep NOT included). A minimum of 2 people for assembly, but 3-4 is recommended. Actual time to construct will depend on size of the greenhouse and skill levels.