Because of the current situation and high demand this product takes about 10 weeks to ship!
Do you want to save more money? Having a Harvest Right Freeze Dryer is a perfect investment nowadays. You don’t have to throw away fruits and vegetables after a few days in a fridge. Imagine the savings you can have in the near future, not just moneywise but also trash-wise.
Do you want to prepare food in advance? Believe it or not, freeze-dried food can last up to 25 years. So all of you who like to have an emergency food storage for unforeseen disasters will love it.
Are you a backpacker or trekker? Freeze-dried food is lighter, fresher, and more nutritious. There’s almost no difference to the taste and texture. This is perfect for lightweight backpackers and trekkers. You can even freeze-dry whole meals for a long trek or camping trip.
Are you a serious gardener? Once you pick your fruits and veggies, it starts to lose its nutrients. With the Harvest Right Freeze Dryer, you don’t have to worry about your precious harvest rotting. You can freeze-dry them and retain the nutrients and freshness just like the time it was picked.
Are you a busy person? Most people nowadays are so busy that they don’t have time to prepare meals in advance. Let’s make a difference. The Freeze Dryer can now freeze-dry full meals, desserts, and any food you can think of. Less effort, less time spent on preparations but the quality of the food taste remains the same compared to instant microwavable foods.
If you are one of these people, then the Harvest Right Freeze Dryer is perfect for you. No more waste of time, money and energy.
The food tends to retain 97% of its nutritional quality. No changes in its taste, shape, and size. Most foods that we buy outside has additives which can be harmful to our body in the long run. But with your own freeze-dried food, you can be 100% sure that it is free from contamination and harsh chemicals.
How does freeze-drying work?
Freeze-drying is a new process which is way better than the old-fashioned way of canning and dehydrating. The process is also known as lyophilization. During the freeze-drying, food is quickly frozen, and then the ice is turned into water vapor and removed by placing the frozen food in a vacuum, resulting in a dehydrated product.
Freeze-dried foods are commonly used by astronauts, campers, backpackers, food manufacturers, and the military. The shelf life of freeze-dried foods are longer and a possible option for emergency food stores.
Let’s compare freeze-drying with other ways of food preservation
- Freeze Dried Food can last up to 25 years
- Dehydrated Food can last up to 4 years
- Canned Food can last up to 3 years
- Frozen Food can last up to 2 years
It’s worry free and easy to use.
Just press the start button and wait for it to beep when done. The maintenance will only take you a couple of minutes to filter and replace the oil.
How to rehydrate the freeze-dried food
This is even easier and faster than the freeze-drying process. You just add water again. This video will demonstrate how easy it is to prepare dinner with the Harvest Right Freeze Dryer:
Features & Benefits of Harvest Right Freeze Dryer
- Easy to use
- Patented automated technology with just a press of the button
- Preserve food that is healthier, fresher, and more delicious (compared to canning and dehydration)
- Retain 97% of foods’ nutritional quality and preserve the flavor
- Long shelf life while being free from contamination and harsh chemicals
- Minimize food waste
- Freeze-dried food will last up to 25 years
- See the return on investment in just a few months
- How much fresh food you can use per batch:
- Small unit: 4-7 lbs (840 lbs annually)
- Medium unit: 7-10 lbs (1450 lbs annually)
- Large unit: 12-16 lbs (2500 lbs annually)
- Freeze Dryer includes:
- Owner’s manual and guide to freeze-drying
- 50 pcs. mylar bags
- 50 pcs. oxygen absorbers
- Oil vacuum pump, filter and oil (unless you choose the oil-free pump)
- Impulse sealer
- Large Freeze Dryer: 5 Trays (9in wide x 20.5in long x 0.75in high)
- Medium Freeze Dryer: 4 Trays (7.5in wide x 18in long x 0.75in high)
- Small Freeze Dryer: 3 Trays (7.75in wide x 14in long x 0.75in high)
- Power Cord
- Vacuum pump is detachable and sits outside the freeze dryer
- Choose your vacuum oil pump:
- Oil Pump: The standard oil pump requires regular filter and oil changes (every 4-5 batches – only takes 2-3 minutes). Noise level: 64 db.
- Premier Oil Pump (industrial grade): Much quieter than the standard oil pump (52 db – just as loud as a dishwasher). Works efficiently in all temperatures. Still needs regular filter and oil changes (every 20-25 batches – only takes 2-3 minutes).
- Oil-free Pump: Quiet, fast, and easy to use. Requires no oil changes and no regular maintenance. Noise level: 62 db.
- Power: 110 volt outlet
- Small units: 85 lbs
- Medium units: 110 lbs
- Large units: 140 lbs
- Small units: 16.5in wide x 18.5in long x 25in high
- Medium units: 20in wide x 25in long x 30in high
- Large units: 22.5in wide x 25.5in long x 32.5in high
- 3-Year Warranty (continental USA): 1 year full (except for oil vacuum pump that has 6 months), 2nd & 3rd year have limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Surprisingly, you can definitely freeze-dry almost all food. Here are some amazing examples:
- Meats: steak, pork, seafood/fish, chicken, Hamburger patties, ground turkey, roast beef, and more!
- Fruits: apple slices, raspberries, grapes, strawberries, pineapple chunks, banana slices, oranges, and more!
- Dairy: eggs (raw and cooked), yogurt, cheese slices, shredded cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, and more!
- Vegetables: tomatoes, leafy greens, corn, peas, asparagus, avocados, and many more!
- Desserts: ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, Jell-O and puddings, pie fillings, cheesecake, yogurts and custards, and many more!
- Full Meals: Stir fry, soups, stews and chilis, casseroles, lasagna, pasta dishes, rice dishes, and more!
But we don’t stop from there. Did you know that you can also freeze-dry your photographs, artwork, sentimental flowers, and pharmaceuticals? Yes, you can definitely do it!
Summer note: Running your freeze dryer in a location where there is extreme heat will affect performance. Recommended temperature range for operation is 35°F-90°F. The most efficient temperature range is between 45°F-80°F. Although it’s safe to operate your freeze dryer in temperatures above 90°F, it will affect batch times and reduce the life of the condensing unit (freezer).