This spacious wooden cabin kit allows you to create your own unique place. It is a blank canvas that is waiting to be painted and furnished. Host barbecues, hunting events, glamping weekends, or small family gatherings. It’s all up to you how you’ll use this beautiful Pyramid Cabin.
The dreamy octagonal shape allows for plenty of space to plan your interior design. You can install your own barbecue grill or fire pit in the center and add seats around it. The top has a cover/hat that can be easily removed for a chimney to release the smoke. You can also add an oven and beds to make it a perfect little hunting cabin or weekend getaway on your property. Use your own imagination and customize it to your needs!
The Pyramid Cabin is made from high-quality European pinewood. It is light and dense which makes it a great choice for a cabin. The smell of pine will also add to the cabin feel. Each piece of wood goes through a modern X-ray machine to ensure quality and to avoid broken or unfavorable slices.
Features & Benefits of the Pyramid Cabin
- Natural wood cabin with a spacious interior
- Stain or paint the pinewood to match your garden design
- Large capacity: Host a party or get-together of 25-30 people
- Decorative windows are double glazed for better insulation
- 4x opening windows (35 in x 20 in / 880 mm x 510 mm): can be easily removed (like a hinged door) in case you want to add an AC unit
- Lockable wooden split door (31 in x 59 in / 780 mm x 1500 mm) with decorative hexagonal window
- Split door can swing both ways (like a barn door)
- Multi-layered SBS bitumen shingles on the roof are durable, leak-proof, weather-resistant, and provide better insulation (get more details here)
- Shingles are partially pre-assembled (attached to roof panels)
- Included in the Pyramid Cabin:
- Sidewalls, floor panels, and roof panels (with shingles)
- Hinged door (with cylinder)
- 4x opening windows
- All hardware
- Manual – Have a look at the manual here!
- Optional (call us for pricing): barbecue grill with chimney made from 2 mm cold-rolled steel (painted with heat-resistant powder coat)
- Materials: Finger-jointed pinewood, bitumen shingles on roof, and double-glazed glass in windows
- Wood thickness:
- Sidewalls: 45 mm (1.8 in)
- Roof boards: 18 mm (0.7 in)
- Upgraded floor boards: 25 mm (1 inch)
- Floor space (interior): 25 sq. m. (269 sq. ft.)
- External: 17.9 ft x 17.9 ft (5.45 m x 5.45 m)
- Building area: 19.5 ft x 19.5 ft (5.95 m x 5.95 m)
- Height: 15.3 ft (4.65 m)
- Sidewall height: 3.9 ft (1.20 m), each side panel is 7.4 ft wide
- Assembly: Make sure to have 3-5 people helping you because the pieces are very heavy, especially the roof panels. DO NOT attempt to build this alone! Have a look at the manual here!
- We highly recommend adding a protective layer on the outside (Polyurethane, varnish, lacquer, or similar)
- Requires maintenance like every other wooden structure
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made in Lithuania
- Shipping: This unit is very heavy and comes on 2 pallets. It will be delivered curbside only. Please have either helpers (4-6 people) or a forklift to move the boxes.