Has your garden been underperforming and not giving you the yields you expect? Plants rely heavily on quality water for their essential growth and development. Filtered water makes nutrients and fertilizer more readily available to achieve optimum growth. Give your plants a boost with filtered water from the GrowMax Water Super Grow 800!
This two-stage filtration system is perfect for greenhouses between 96 and 200 sq. ft., community gardens, hydroponics, or home gardens. Even if you have a smaller greenhouse or garden, you can still benefit from this unit because you can attach it to your watering system. Create the lush garden you desire by fueling it with clean filtered water from your Super Grow 800 system, linked directly to your garden hose or existing irrigation system.
Your plants or crops most certainly deserve the best water, because pure water is essential to their healthy growth.
Features & Benefits of the GrowMax Water Super Grow 800
- Eliminates 99% of chlorine, pesticides, and VOCs commonly found in water sources
- Perfect for greenhouses between 96 and 200 sq. ft., community gardens, hydroponics, and home gardens
- Rated to treat approximately 15,000 gallons (56,850 liters) of garden water at 1ppm chlorine
- Creates zero wastewater
- Reduction in contaminants results in stronger, higher yield plant growth and production
- Easy installation (have a look at the manual here)
- Simply attach it to your existing watering system (sprinkler, drip, or other)
- Two-stage filtration system:
- 1. Stage: MaxPur™ Sediment Filter – removes sediments and other solids in order to enhance the performance of CleanGreen™ Carbon Block Filter (second filter)
- 2. Stage: CleanGreen™ Carbon Block Filter – removes chlorine and other contaminants
- FloCheck™ Regulator controls water-to-filter contact time for optimal filtration
- UV-safe opaque housings prevent algae and bacteria growth
- GrowMax Water Super Grow 800 includes:
- MaxPur™ 5-Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- CleanGreen™ Carbon Block Filter
- FloCheck™ Regulator
- GMW Filter Housings with double O-ring seals for water-tight filter housings
- Weather-resistant powder-coated steel bracket and mounting stake
- Garden hose connections male-male and male-female
- Filters are easily replaced within minutes
- Connections: Directly connect to garden hose spigot or option to plumb into your existing irrigation or drip system (3/4″ NPT)
- Dimensions: 15in wide x 17in deep x 17in high
- Weight: 24.2 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
GrowMax Water USA
GrowMax Water USA created a simple and highly effective line of water filtration systems designed and engineered for the dedicated home gardener. They started as a group of gardeners who realized that their tap water that they were using on their gardens contained chlorine and many other unacceptable contaminants.
After some research, they partnered with GrowMax Water™ in Europe in order to give fellow gardeners in the USA a chance to grow cleaner produce.
Quality water is essential to quality plant growth in an organic garden. GrowMax filtration systems give you peace of mind knowing you are reducing the chlorine, pesticides, and other contaminants in water used for gardening.