Cannabis production continues to earn a legal status globally. Cannabis growers are also increasing and are learning about greenhouse production techniques. The MONT Growers Edition Greenhouse is specifically designed to provide privacy, secured setting, and an excellent indoor environment. Proudly MADE IN THE USA.
Your plants will also need fresh air for photosynthesis and prevent diseases. The commercial electric exhaust fan system with built-in louvers and the commercial thermostat will help control the temperature inside your MONT Greenhouse.
MONT Growers Edition Greenhouse 8ft x 20ft is the best startup greenhouse for cannabis growing. It is designed for crops that require a lot of light in a private and secure setting. Let us cover specifically what comes with the best small greenhouse.
|MONT Growers Edition Greenhouse|
|Electric Ventilation System|
|MONT Full-Length Commercial Folding Workbench System|
|17,000 BTU Commercial Heater with Built-in Thermostat|
|Drip Irrigation System(48 dripper heads) with Programmable Timer|
The Growers Edition Greenhouse comes standard with the light-diffusing 8mm twin-wall roof and wall panels…
- These panels create a more even light flow into the greenhouse creating a glow instead of a light beam effect for a more even light distribution for a longer period of time.
- The light-diffusing panels also offer a higher level of privacy, just eight inches away and you cannot see into the greenhouse.
- The twin-wall Polycarbonate acts as a double-pane window keeping the cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime.
Features & Benefits of the MONT 8×20 Greenhouse Growers Edition (101in x 247in)
- Heavy-duty frame construction that can withstand high wind and snow loads
- Uses 85 lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse, which makes it sturdier
- Frame material: Extruded aluminum (US grade, stronger, thicker)
- High-impact, UV-stable, light-diffusing Polycarbonate panels for a maximum of privacy
- Glazing material: Light-diffusing 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate on roof and walls
- Faster and easier assembly: Patent-pending Twist & Lock construction, as well as rigid “ribbed” design for interlocking the pieces
- 2x roof vents (2ft x 2 ft) with automatic openers for great air circulation without the need of electricity
- Expandable: No
- Large double door (4 ft x 6 ft) for easy access with garden equipment
- Door is hinged and lockable
- Foundation frame: Integrated flush base design for direct anchoring to the ground or deck
- Integrated dual gutter system for easy rainwater collection
- Stem wall: Not supported by manufacturer
- Included in the MONT 8×20 Greenhouse – Growers Package:
- Greenhouse kit: All aluminum framework and Polycarbonate panels, 1x set of hinged double doors (assembled) and 2x roof vents with auto openers
- Electric ventilation system: Hard-wired exhaust fan with shutter vent and thermostat
- 1x Workbench: foldable full-length shelf for one side (2ft deep x 30in high)
- Programmable drip irrigation system
- 1x Commercial heater (17,000 BTU)
- Instruction manual
- Optional flooring:
- Flexible and adaptable to different surfaces such as lawn, sand, ground, and concrete
- Interlocking tile modules
- Fits the footprint of this greenhouse
- Material: 100% regenerated Polypropylene (HDPE)
- For more information, have a look here
- Frame Color: Black (electrostatically painted)
- Sidewall height: 58 in (4.8 ft)
- Peak height (interior): 7.5 ft
- Exact dimensions: 101in wide x 247in long x 90in high
- Floor space: 132 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 15 years on frame and Polycarbonate (strongest in the industry)
- Made in the USA
You get what you pay for. The MONT has the strongest warranty in the industry (15 yrs.) on the frame and Polycarbonate. If you are looking for a quality greenhouse system that will supply years of hassle-free indoor gardening this is the greenhouse for you. Enjoy growing!
Please Note – Allow for a FULL weekend to fully assemble (ground prep NOT included). A minimum of 2 people for assembly, but 3-4 is recommended. Actual time to construct will depend on size of the greenhouse and skill levels.
Also, note that Cannabis growing is still considered illegal in most of the United States and by the Federal Government. It is up to you the consumer to ensure you are in compliance with the law.