The RSI greenhouse and building heating system is designed to deliver a direct heat and allow for the temperature to be maintained over long periods of time. The ceiling-mounted design allows the heater to be used to maximize airflow. The design of the bracket also will allow the heater to be directed in any direction needed or wanted. In addition to this functionality, the heater can also pivot 360° allowing easy redirection of heat. Adjustable louvers also help manage the severity of the heat flow.
The heater is ideal for greenhouses, shelters, garages, or workshops. The RSI heating system is created to save money by working more accurately than other heaters in the market. The copper brazed utilizes a lower watt density and this with the steel sheathed tubular heating element can save money by using less energy to produce heat.
There is an automatic fan control and the thermal cutout automatically turns off the heater in case of overheating and reactivates when temperatures return to normal. It comes with mounting bracket and necessary hardware for installation.
Features & Benefits of RSI Greenhouse Heating System
- Designed for greenhouses, work area, garages, or carport use
- UL listed
- Two heat settings
- Produces between 2500 to 5000 Watts based on settings
- The copper brazed utilizes a lower watt density
- 21 Amps at 240 Volts
- Automatic fan control and a built-in thermostat for easy controls
- The thermal cutout automatically shuts off the heater in the event of overheating and reactivates when temperatures return to normal
- Minimum mounting height is 6ft
- The steel sheathed tubular heating element uses less energy to produce heat
- Save more money compared to other heaters in the market
- Mounting bracket
- Necessary hardware for installation
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Color: Taupe (Tan)
- Dimensions: 14in wide x 12.5in high x 12.375in diameter