The Juliana Oasis is for those, who are seeking a unique high-ceiling garden room. It provides space for unfurling and for creativity. Experiment with herbs in pots or with clusters of grapes. Pick melons, lemons, and kiwis while creating a lovely atmosphere, or create your own space for reflection.
The sky is the limit in this oasis because it is oozing with atmosphere. In a Juliana Oasis, aesthetics and functionality converge in perfect harmony and will fulfill your gardening dreams for years to come. Let your soul take root and enjoy your budding vegetables.
The secret of the Juliana greenhouses’ strength is the aluminum frame, and they cut no corners in this respect because they make sure that their greenhouses have all the extra strength you need. They provide a protected environment for your plants and you don’t have to worry about emergency preparations for blizzards, heavy rains, etc. It also isolates your precious plants from pests, rodents, and other animals.
You have two elegant colors to choose from. The Juliana Oasis comes with an aluminum/black or anthracite/black frame.
Features & Benefits of Juliana Oasis 10ft x 10ft
- Built to the highest quality standards
- Able to withstand the prevailing wind velocities and volumes of snow
- Easy access to the interior: Door can be kept open or securely closed allowing easy access for people, wheelbarrows, and other tools
- Double hinged stable door with handles and lock (54in wide x 74in high)
- Gutter with tilt function and 4 downspouts
- Roof prepared for decorations
- Low doorstep for easy access
- Roof vent with auto openers in the center
- Two manual push out windows (27.5in wide x 23in high)
- Glazing material: 3 mm toughened glass or 10mm Polycarbonate
- Insulation between walls and frame: Silicone and a hard plastic list
- Color: Anthracite/Black or Aluminum/Black
- Side walls are 6.3 ft high
- Dimensions: 9ft 9in long x 9ft 9in wide x 9ft 1in high (center)
- Floor space: 94 sq.ft.
- Warranty: 12 years for replacements or repair of faulty parts & 2 years on painted parts, where fitted
Made in Denmark with 50 years of experience
Juliana is producing greenhouses for 50 years now. Their trademark is great quality with beautiful designs. These greenhouses are made for hobby gardeners that like to use their greenhouse for leisure time and social gatherings as well. Juliana is one of the biggest manufacturers of home greenhouses in Europe and now they are also taking over the market in the USA.
Please note that the glass greenhouse adds more weight to the greenhouse. When you receive your glass greenhouse on the crates, they are impossible to move without a pallet jack. You need to open the crates and carry the glass panels individually.