A single sliding door is only 28 inches wide. This may not provide enough room to push a wheelbarrow through the entrance. Janssens Royal Victorian Additional Sliding Door Kit converts a single sliding door into a double sliding door. Once installed, the double opening will be a generous 56 7/8in wide x 70.5in tall. Maximize the natural daylight, outdoor scenes and increases functionality!
Please see the Janssens FAQ for more information on using sliding doors with a stem wall or low threshold kit.
Features & Benefits of Additional Sliding Door for Janssens Royal Victorian
- Converts a single to a double door to provide enough space for equipment to enter easily
- It comes with a lock
- Kit includes support bar (56 7/8in long) for the opening
- Maximizes daylight, outdoor view, and functionality
- OPTIONAL Low Threshold:
- Decrease to 1 1/4″ high threshold (versus 4.5″ foundation frame)
- Includes full frame for doors and adds door locks
- You have to cut the foundation frame which makes installation harder!!
- Dimensions: 28in wide x 70.5in tall
- Colors: Dark Green or Black (to match greenhouse color)