FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: Save $300 on any Janssens Royal Victorian Greenhouse! Simply use the coupon code Janssens300 at checkout.
The Royal Victorian Orangerie is for those, who want to use their greenhouse to pursue their hobby and hold social gatherings. This classic English greenhouse puts a spotlight on your backyard and provides the best insulation and features of modern technology.
Whether you are overwintering special or valuable plants from the cold, starting seedlings or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance-free use with this fully loaded kit.
The Royal Victorian Orangerie uses 4mm tempered glass while others use only 3mm glass. All glass panes are secured with heavy-duty rubber seals for better insulation all the way around – others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips. The vertical glass is only one piece, which looks much nicer because it doesn’t create an overlapping which fills with dirt like other models.
The Royal Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the “Helios” line of greenhouses from Janssens in Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years.
Features & Benefits of the T-Shaped Royal Victorian Orangerie
- Classic English greenhouse puts a spotlight on your backyard and provides the features of modern technology
- Frame material: Thick, strong aluminum frame
- Frame finish is applied electrostatically for a thicker application and better coverage
- Sidewall material/thickness: 4mm tempered glass
- Great insulation: Tightly fitted design with rubber seals, 4mm tempered glass, and rubber seals around windows
- Door: 1x double sliding doors that can be put in any vertical glass location (front, back, or sides)
- Roof vents: 3x roof vents (29in x 33in) with automatic openers that open when it gets too hot in the greenhouse
- Decorative roof ridge adds a touch of English sophistication
- 2x Louver windows for better ventilation
- Included in the T-Shaped Royal Victorian Orangerie Greenhouse Kit:
- Aluminum frame, 4mm glass panels, rubber seals, and hardware
- 1x double sliding door
- 3x roof vents, each with an automatic opener
- 2x Louver windows
- Integrated 3in foundation frame
- Gutters with downspouts
- Roof ridge decor
- Assembly guide (also available here)
- Included in the Premium kit:
- T-Shaped Royal Victorian Orangerie Greenhouse Kit
- 1x 10-feet long seed tray shelf (20in wide, 4in deep)
- 1x 4-inch narrow top shelf (10ft long)
- 5-piece shade curtain
- Misting system – you just have to provide a hose to connect to a faucet
- Rainwater gutter systems: Shoulder with large gutters and downspouts which is about 1 foot higher than other greenhouses
- Expandable: No
- Frame color: Elegant Dark Green or Black
- Sidewall/shoulders height: 6ft 7in
- Peak height: 9ft
- Floor space: 186 sq.ft.
- Dimensions: 12ft 10in wide x 15ft 6in long x 9ft high
- Assembly time: You should have at least one helper and plan a weekend to assemble (plan extra time for the ground preparation). The glass panels and frame pieces are heavy. Do not attempt to assemble it by yourself!
- Warranty: 15-year limited
- Made in Belgium
- Shipping information: This product is delivered via LTL which is curbside delivery only. The driver will be using a pallet jack and liftgate to slide the crate off and will need help from the customer with the unloading of the framing boxes. We recommend having a couple of people there for the delivery.
Janssens – 75 Years of Experience
Janssens is a Belgian manufacturing company that specializes in high-end greenhouses, orangeries, and more. They are market leaders in Europe and in the USA. Their elegant glass greenhouses stand out because of their high-quality design and innovation.