Are you looking for years of hassle-free indoor gardening? Are you looking for a commercial-grade greenhouse in a hobby greenhouse package? Then look no further because with Monticello you get it all.
Fact: When you buy a Monticello Greenhouse you are buying a Greenhouse that is 100% Manufactured In The USA, by Riverstone Industries, using US Grade Aluminum. A Monticello Greenhouse uses on average 80lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse.
Question: What does this mean for you as the owner?
Answer: It means you are getting a greenhouse that is constructed right here in the USA with the highest quality extruded aluminum, not the more brittle & thinner foreign aluminum. Remember, the weaker the framework the less snow and the less wind it can handle.
Monticello Mojave Greenhouse
The Monticello Mojave Greenhouse is the absolute best warm weather greenhouse. Not only does it come standard with PRE-TINTED roof vents and PRE-TINTED roof panels it also comes with a Commercial Grade Thermostatically Controlled Solar Powered Ventilation System. No electrical costs with the added benefit of better control over your growing environment. The pre-tinted roof completely removes the need for the Monticello Shade Cloth System.
|Monticello Mojave Edition Greenhouse|
|Mojave Edition Only Accessories|
|Tinted Roof and Dual Roof Ventilation Panels|
|Solar Ventilation System|
|RSI Vegi-Bee Mechanical Pollinator System|
|Premium Accessories Also Included|
|Monticello Folding Commercial Workbench System|
|Monticello Programmable Watering System|
|Monticello Greenhouse Potting Sink System|
Fact: Instead of using the thinner less expensive roofing and wall materials(some as thin as .2mm) Riverstone Industries decided to use 8mm twin-wall Polycarbonate which is the same exact thickness used in commercial greenhouses.
Question: How does this benefit me?
Answer: You choose 8mm twin-wall Polycarbonate for the same reason you choose double pane windows. Because it keeps it cooler during the summer and warmer during the winter. Which in turn cuts down your electric bill, if you choose to grow year-round but also provides a more efficient grow environment.
Features & Benefits of the Monticello Greenhouse 8×16 Mojave Edition (101in x 198.25in)
- Heavy-duty frame construction that can withstand high wind and snow loads
- Uses 70 lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse, which makes it sturdier
- Frame material: Extruded aluminum (US grade, stronger, thicker)
- High-impact, UV-stable Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing material on the roof: Tinted 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Glazing material on the sides: 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Faster and easier assembly: Patent-pending Twist & Lock construction, as well as rigid “ribbed” design for interlocking the pieces
- 2x roof vents (2ft x 2 ft) with automatic openers for great air circulation without the need of electricity
- Efficient design: $200-$250 of average cost to run greenhouse year-round
- Expandable: Yes, in 4-foot sections
- Large double door (4 ft x 6 ft) for easy access with garden equipment
- Door is hinged and lockable
- Foundation frame: Integrated flush base design for direct anchoring to the ground or deck
- Integrated dual gutter system for easy rainwater collection
- Greenhouse kit: All aluminum framework and Polycarbonate panels, 1x Set of double doors (assembled) and roof vents
- Solar-powered ventilation system
- 1x Workbench: foldable full-length shelf for one side (2ft deep x 30in high)
- Programmable watering system
- Sink system
- Vegi-Bee pollinator
- Instruction manual
- Frame Color: Aluminum (natural with protective coating) or Black (electrostatically painted)
- Snow load capacity: 24lbs/sq. ft. (1,536 lbs)
- Sidewall height: 58 in (4.8 ft)
- Peak height (interior): 7.5 ft
- Exact dimensions: 101in wide x 198.25in long x 90in high
- Floor space: 132 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 10 years on frame and Polycarbonate (strongest in the industry)
- Made in the USA