A classic glass greenhouse that blends in perfectly with its surroundings. Thin frame profiles and clear 3 mm tempered safety glass panels make that happen. The Juliana Qube is certainly a piece of structure that will not obstruct your garden design while giving you more freedom with your plants.
The color black is not just an elegant choice for clothing, it also does the trick for greenhouses as well. The powder-coated frame profiles have an innovative square design. They are extremely strong while using less aluminum, which also means less weight. Each piece of the glass greenhouse kit is 5 ft or less, which makes assembly easier to handle.
With the low sill and flush-flat design, the Juliana Qube seemingly floats in your garden. You can easily enter and exit the greenhouse without any issues because of the low doorstep. The door itself has an improved design as well. It slides smoother with the new mechanism.
Features & Benefits of the Juliana Qube Greenhouse
- Built to the highest quality standards
- Able to withstand the prevailing wind velocities and volumes of snow
- Frame Material: Anodized Aluminum
- New square profile design uses less aluminum while providing an excellent sturdiness
- No part is longer than 5 ft which makes it easier to assemble
- Glazing material: 3 mm tempered safety glass
- Single sliding door with handle: New sliding devices at top and bottom – Slides smoother
- Door size: 24″ x 72″
- 2x Roof Vents (24″ x 24″) with automatic openers
- Gutter with 4 downspouts
- Foundation Frame Included: Yes (4.5″ high)
- Low sill: Flush-flat design for easy access
- Expandable: No
- Color: Black (powder-coated)
- Sidewall Height: 4ft 5in
- Peak Height: 7ft 2in
- Dimensions: 6ft 8in wide x 10ft 6in long
- Floor space: 68 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 12 years for replacements or repair of faulty parts & 2 years on painted parts, where fitted
- Made in Denmark
Made in Denmark with 50 years of experience
Juliana is producing greenhouses for 50 years now. Their trademark is great quality with beautiful designs. These greenhouses are made for hobby gardeners that like to use their greenhouse for leisure time and social gatherings as well. Juliana is one of the biggest manufacturers of home greenhouses in Europe and now they are also taking over the market in the USA.
Please note that the glass greenhouse adds more weight to the greenhouse. When you receive your glass greenhouse on the crates, they are impossible to move without a pallet jack. You need to open the crates and carry the glass panels individually.