Juliana Compact is intended for the sophisticated consumer who prefers a small greenhouse but is willing to pay for quality, good functionality, and splendid design. This is the best time for you to take your gardening hobby to the next level. For years, Juliana has been delivering solidly built greenhouses suited to the Scandinavian climate, particularly to withstand the prevailing wind velocities and volumes of snow.
The secret of the Juliana greenhouses’ strength is the aluminum frame, and they cut no corners in this respect because they make sure that their greenhouses have all the extra strength you need. They provide a protected environment for your plants and you don’t have to worry about emergency preparations for blizzards, heavy rains, etc. It also isolates your precious plants from pests, rodents, and other animals.
The Juliana Compact comes with an aluminum/black frame. Juliana knows that some people prefer glass over Polycarbonate because it looks clearer and more elegant.
Features & Benefits of Juliana Compact
- Built to the highest quality standards
- Able to withstand the prevailing wind velocities and volumes of snow
- Easy access to the interior: Door can be kept open or securely closed allowing easy access for people, wheelbarrows, and other tools
- Hinged barn-style door with independent top and the bottom opening with door locks (27in wide x 77.4in high)
- Gutter with tilt function, leaf guards and 2 downspouts
- Roof prepared for decorations
- Low doorstep for easy access
- Two roof windows with automatic openers (27.5in wide x 23in high)
- Glazing: 3mm toughened glass
- Insulation between walls and frame: Silicone in the glass greenhouse
- Rust-resistant aluminum frame with powder coat
- Color: Aluminum/Black
- Sidewalls are 5 ft high
- Base frame (included): 4.7 inches
- Dimensions: 7ft 4in long x 12ft 1in long x 7ft 5in high (center)
- Floor space: 88 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 12 years for replacements or repair of faulty parts & 2 years on painted parts, where fitted
Made in Denmark with 50 years of experience
Juliana is producing greenhouses for 50 years now. Their trademark is great quality with beautiful designs. These greenhouses are made for hobby gardeners that like to use their greenhouse for leisure time and social gatherings as well. Juliana is one of the biggest manufacturers of home greenhouses in Europe and now they are also taking over the market in the USA.
Please note that the glass greenhouse adds more weight to the greenhouse. When you receive your glass greenhouse on the crates, they are impossible to move without a pallet jack. You need to open the crates and carry the glass panels individually.