Do you prefer a more traditional looking design for your greenhouse? Did you know that a wood greenhouse structure gives natural insulation? Spend less on electricity on keeping your greenhouse heated throughout the colder months because the wood absorbs the rays of the sun throughout the day and keeps in the heat at night. Juliana Classic reduces the need for extensive maintenance because it is made of approved Canadian cedarwood, and is planned and built without the use of traditional window putty.
The conventional glazing is long-pane individual sheets of 3mm toughened glass. This is to avoid overlapping parts which develops the chance of algae formation. The mechanical components of the sliding door are aluminum to render frictionless functioning. Juliana Classic is available in two sizes, 6ft x 8ft and 8ft x 10ft, with both roof and side windows as approved parts.
Features & Benefits of Juliana Classic Greenhouse
- Built to the highest quality standards
- Able to withstand the prevailing wind velocities and volumes of snow
- Easy access to the interior: Door can be kept open or securely closed allowing easy access for people, wheelbarrows, and other tools
- Low doorstep for easy entrance
- Rain gutter with 2 downspouts to collect rainwater and to prevent erosion around the greenhouse
- The possibility of safety glass: Yes
- Roof windows and side windows for good airflow
- Cedar is recognized as the best wood for greenhouses and home building: With its natural self-protective characteristics, it can withstand humidity and temperature changes (no rotting and cracking) and resists insects from destroying the stability
- Wood gives a natural, more traditional look
- Most ideal for warm, dry environments
- Absorbs warmth well and has a good insulation
- Unimpaired and working for decades
- Space-saving sliding door with sturdy metal profiles for easier handling
- Material: Toughened glass – For the better look
- Frame material: Canadian cedarwood
- Sidewalls are 5 ft high
- Base Frame (included): 4.7 inches
- Dimensions: 7ft 11ft wide x 9ft 10in long x 8ft 2in high
- Floor space: 65 sq.ft.
- Warranty: 12 years for replacements or repair of faulty parts & 2 years on painted parts, where fitted
Made in Denmark with 50 years of experience
Juliana is producing greenhouses for 50 years now. Their trademark is great quality with beautiful designs. These greenhouses are made for hobby gardeners that like to use their greenhouse for leisure time and social gatherings as well. Juliana is one of the biggest manufacturers of home greenhouses in Europe and now they are also taking over the market in the USA.
Please note that the glass greenhouse adds more weight to the greenhouse. When you receive your glass greenhouse on the crates, they are impossible to move without a pallet jack. You need to open the crates and carry the glass panels individually.