The Royal Victorian Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, but it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse with the best insulation and features of modern technology.
The Royal Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the “Helios” line of greenhouses from Janssens in Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years.
We are offering two different styles: Glass and Polycarbonate.
Features & Benefits of Royal Victorian Glass Greenhouse
The Royal Victorian Glass Greenhouse uses 4mm tempered glass while others use only 3mm glass. All glass panes are secured with heavy-duty rubber seals for better insulation all the way around – others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips. The vertical glass is only one piece, which looks much nicer because it doesn’t create an overlapping that fills with dirt like other models.
Features & Benefits of Royal Victorian Polycarbonate Greenhouse
The Royal Victorian VI34 with Polycarbonate uses 10-mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate.
Features & Benefits of both styles
- More strength: Larger, thicker, stronger aluminum profiles than those of any competitor in this price range
- Taller design: 1 foot higher, which gives you more headroom
- 6in high foundation frame included – others usually cost extra
- 1x Spindle roof window opener, which is great in windy conditions
- 2x Automatic window openers for two roof windows that open when it gets too hot in the greenhouse
- Misting system: You just have to provide a hose to connect to a faucet
- Shoulder with a large gutter for both sides: 6ft 7in high, which is about 1 foot higher than other greenhouses
- One sliding door that can be put in any vertical glass location (front, back, or sides)
- Louver window with clear Lexan cover sheet for the winter season
- Significantly better insulated than other glass greenhouses because of rubber seals, single-pane windows, and 4mm glass or 10mm Polycarbonate twin-walls
- TUV & GS tested and approved
- Standard color: Dark green
- Special order colors: Ash grey and steel blue (at an additional cost of $800-1200)
- Frame finish is applied electrostatically for a thicker application and better coverage
- Dimensions: 10ft 2in wide x 15ft long x 9ft high
Since the introduction of the Victorian model in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe.
Janssens has not only improved on the overall design of this greenhouse style, but they have also improved the internal growing environment, and done all of this at a better price than others.
Royal Victorian VI34 Premium Kit
Some additional accessories can be helpful to manage your greenhouse gardening the best way possible.
In addition to the regular (included) items, the Premium Kit comes with:
- 1x 15-feet long seed tray shelf (20in wide, 4in deep)
- 1x 4.5-inch narrow top shelf (15ft long)
- 2x inside, full-length shade cloths with pull ribbons.
Royal Victorian Reinforcement Protection Kit
The Royal Victorian Reinforcement Protection Kit is recommended in the event of extremely high winds caused by bad weather. It can handle 40-50 lbs per sq.ft. of heavy snow load. It includes twenty pieces of 25in tubes that can be installed in each corner every winter season. The curtains will not work when the kit is in place.
Features & benefits
- The snow load capacity of 40lbs to 50lbs per sq.ft.
- Recommended for heavy winds
- Twenty pieces of 25in tubes installed in all corners
- Color: Black
- Made in Belgium