The Wooden Trellis Screen & Planter System makes the garden more appealing. It is well-known because of its beautiful design as well as other advantages. People with small areas can still grow more crops. Crops like tomatoes benefit when trellis is used in the garden. It improves the plants’ exposure to sunshine. It also increases the security and privacy of your home.
There is a smaller risk of people and larger animals carelessly walking on the plants and tamping down the soil. You can handle other gardening routines like fertilizing, weeding and harvesting without stepping on it. The planter encounter almost few weed problems. You have the advantage of filling up different planters with various types of soil to suit the plants you plan to grow in them. When you feel that some of your plants are not getting as much sun as they need, you can move the planters to a brighter spot.
The decorative lattice-work of Wooden Trellis Screen & Planter System gives your plants a place to grow while being protected within the wooden planter. The trellis screens can be used individually or assembled as one, which is perfect for any garden. Planter box could be used separately from the trellis screens or together. Spikes included mounting to the ground, increasing the stability. Minimal assembly required, hardware included.
Features & Benefits of Wooden Trellis Screen & Planter System
- Lattice-work gives your plants a place to grow while being protected within the wooden planter
- Planter box could be used separately from the trellis screens or together
- Decorative lattice and leaf detailing
- Trellis screens can be used individually or assembled as one
- Perfect for any garden
- Spikes included mounting to ground
- Very stable
- Made from quality Canadian Hemlock with an oil-based stain
- Color: Brown
- Easy assembly: Hardware and instructions included
- Dimensions: 21.65in wide x 70.08in long x 6ft high