Plant and grow deep-rooted plants next to your shallow plants with the Eden V-shaped Garden Table. No bending over to pursue your gardening hobby. This raised bed is perfect for small spaces, such as patios, and it can give you a head start into the season.
The V-shaped design allows you to grow plants that need more depth to grow stronger, such as tomatoes, peppers, and even carrots. Simply plant them in the center to utilize the 16-inch depth of the garden bed. Shallower plants can go on the sides. The solid wood construction of this garden table also gives you an opportunity to extend the growing season which leads to higher yields. Because it sits almost 3 ft high, you don’t have to bend over as much and you can even garden while sitting in your chair.
The Eden Garden Table is a great solution to vegetable gardening in limited places. They can be placed in the garden or greenhouse, on patios or decking, as well as any other small places.
The self-wicking liners help with keeping the rich soil in the garden bed as well as the moisture off the wood frame. The built-in drip holes allow for water to flow through and prevent root rot.
Features & Benefits of Eden V-Shaped Garden Table
- Stable construction with solid rot-resistant wood
- Grow plants without bending too much
- Ideal for patio or balcony gardening, as well as inside the greenhouse
- V-shaped design allows for multifunctional gardening and deep-rooted plants
- Easy & quick assembly: Approx. 30 min
- Can be stained or painted to match your color preference
- Built-in drainage holes so water drains well
- Bio-degradable material: When the time comes this unit can be recycled
- Liner included
- Material: Natural Cedar
- Color: Natural Wood
- Max. depth in center: 16 inches
- Capacity (small): 3.5 (63 qt) bags of compost (222 qt total)
- Dimensions: 34in wide x 31.5in deep x 31.5in high
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Designed & engineered in the USA