Palring is a new line of highly competitive woven greenhouse covers. Two layers of woven polyethylene sandwiching a solid layer.
- Precut panels are available for immediate shipment.
- 7-year industry-leading warranty as a bottom layer under Palring 175.
- Woven greenhouse cover for all types of cultivation.
- Extra Strength makes it hail and tear-hesitant – long-lasting.
- UV package of additives assures superior performance and long life.
- IR additives keep the foliar temperature higher in the greenhouse during cold nights.
- Anti-drip directs condensation to the cover’s edges, reducing the incidence of fungus and disease.
- Shiny finish for increased direct sunlight.
- Can be sewn to an insect net and fitted with eyelets.
- Backed by 20 years of manufacturing and engineering experience.
Cost of Palring 175
In order to give you the best price we will need your address so please Call (307) 429-0674 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your delivery address, quantity, and size of panels needed and we will provide you with the lowest price available.
Because Palring products are clear they provide more direct sunlight while still diffusing approximately 30 percent of the light. (Total light transmission is 87 percent, the same as most other greenhouse covers.)
The quality of Palring covers is ensured by the extensive experience of Elon Nahir, Palring’s founder and the inventor of Solariq. Alon’s background:
- Engineer and entrepreneur with 20 years in the industry
- The original developer of woven covers in Israel in the mid-1990s; introduced Solarig in 2005
- A mechanical engineering degree from the prestigious Technion- Israel Institute of Technology.
For your convenience, the Palring 146 comes in 8 precut panel sizes.
8 precut sizes
- 24ft x 105ft
- 24ft x 155ft
- 32ft x 105ft
- 32ft x 155ft
- 42ft x 105ft
- 42ft x 155ft
- 48ft x 105ft
- 48ft x 155ft
Installation instructions, technical specifications, and warranty information can be found under the Features & Benefits tab.