The MONT manufactured and produced by Riverstone Industries has an above-average interior height, going as high as 7ft 6in at its peak which greatly helps in displacing heat, while also allowing tall gardeners to stand straight up inside their greenhouse. The automatic roof vent openers, the hinged double doors (6ft x 4ft) and the built-in rainwater gutter system ensure that you will be able to grow inside your MONT greenhouse for many years to come.
The best feature of all is that your MONT Greenhouse is backed with the STRONGEST 10-YEAR WARRANTY in the industry; covering not only your frame but also the Polycarbonate sidewalls and roof.
Are you looking for years of hassle-free indoor gardening? Are you looking for a commercial-grade greenhouse in a hobby greenhouse package? Then look no further because with MONT you get it all.
Fact: When you buy a MONT Greenhouse you are buying a Greenhouse that is 100% Manufactured In The USA, by Riverstone Industries, using US Grade Aluminum. A MONT Greenhouse uses on average 40lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse.
Question: What does this mean for you as the owner?
Answer: It means you are getting a greenhouse that is constructed right here in the USA with the highest quality extruded aluminum, not the more brittle & thinner foreign aluminum. Remember, the weaker the framework the less snow and the less wind it can handle.
Fact: Instead of using the thinner less expensive roofing and wall materials(some as thin as .2mm) Riverstone Industries decided to use 8mm twin-wall Polycarbonate which is the same exact thickness used in commercial greenhouses.
Question: How does this benefit me?
Answer: You choose 8mm twin-wall Polycarbonate for the same reason you choose double pane windows. Because it keeps it cooler during the summer and warmer during the winter.
Features & Benefits of the MONT 8×24 Greenhouse (101in x 295.75in)
- Heavy-duty frame construction that can withstand high wind and snow loads
- Uses 100 lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse, which makes it sturdier
- Frame material: Extruded aluminum (US grade, stronger, thicker)
- High-impact, UV-stable Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing material: 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate on roof and walls
- Faster and easier assembly: Patent-pending Twist & Lock construction, as well as rigid “ribbed” design for interlocking the pieces
- 5x roof vents (2ft x 2 ft) with automatic openers for great air circulation without the need of electricity
- Expandable: Yes, in 4-foot sections
- Large double door (4ft wide x 6ft high) for easy access with garden equipment
- Door is hinged and lockable (not with key)
- Foundation frame: Integrated flush base design for direct anchoring to the ground or deck
- Integrated dual gutter system for easy rainwater collection
- Stem wall: Not supported by manufacturer
- Included in the MONT 8×24 Greenhouse :
- Greenhouse kit: All Aluminum framework, all Polycarbonate panels, set of hinged double doors (assembled), and 5x roof vents with automatic openers
- Instruction manual, screwdriver, and wrench
- Optional flooring:
- Flexible and adaptable to different surfaces such as lawn, sand, ground, and concrete
- Interlocking tile modules
- Fits the footprint of this greenhouse
- Material: 100% regenerated Polypropylene (HDPE)
- For more information, have a look here
- Frame Color: Black (electrostatically painted)
- Sidewall height: 58 in (4.8 ft)
- Peak height (interior): 7.5 ft
- Exact dimensions: 101in wide x 295.75in long x 90in high
- Floor space: 195 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 10 years on frame and Polycarbonate (strongest in the industry)
- Made in the USA
Available Packages and Editions
PREMIUM PACKAGE: If you want to start with some accessories right away, you should check out the MONT 8×24 Premium. It comes with a workbench system for one side, programmable watering system, sink, and interior shade cloth system. Click here to go to MONT 8×24 Premium.
MOJAVE EDITION: If you are living in the desert or any place where it gets quite hot, the MONT 8×24 Mojave Edition might be better for you. It has tinted roof panels so that your plants get more protection. It also comes with a solar-powered ventilation system, workbench system for one side, programmable watering system, sink, and Vegi-Bee pollinator. Click here to go to MONT 8×24 Mojave.
GROWERS EDITION: If you want to grow cannabis, the MONT 8×24 Growers Edition is best for you. It has light defusing panels so that the light distribution is perfect and your privacy is protected at the same time. The Growers Package comes with an electric ventilation system, a workbench system for one side, a commercial heater (17,000 BTU), and a programmable drip irrigation system. Click here to go to MONT 8×24 Growers.
Please Note – Allow for a FULL weekend to fully assemble (ground prep NOT included). A minimum of 2 people for assembly, but 3-4 is recommended. Actual time to construct will depend on size of the greenhouse and skill levels.