Our Delta Park Cold Frame is a great choice for gardeners who want to grow plants before and after growing season, but don’t have space for a complete greenhouse. This is also a great recommendation for beginners because we provide detailed and easy to understand assembly instructions. It has clear Polycarbonate panels that allow maximum sun exposure. It absorbs sunlight and prevents the heat from escaping. You can now plant earlier in spring and your seedlings can now survive in the colder weather. This is great for extending the seasons. The roof panels are adjustable for ventilation and for full access to your plants.
Features & Benefits
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Perfect for small spaces
- Clear Polycarbonate panels allow maximum light transmission
- Absorbs sunlight and prevents the heat from escaping
- Extend the growing season
- Adjustable roof panels
- Steel G120 zinc-coated frame is corrosion resistant
- Can be placed on top of Delta-Park’s GL or GU garden bed to raise the cold frame from the ground
- Easy to assemble
- Weight assembled: 20 lbs
- Dimensions: 39in length x 27in width x 27in height
- Made in the U.S.A.