The BioStar 1500 Premium Cold Frame from Juwel makes an early start in the growing season possible. The unit is simple to set up and spacious enough for plenty of plants. It is a true example of the finest in European design.
This cold frame features weather-resistant 8mm Polycarbonate double skin panes. They are UV-resistant and guaranteed against yellowing for 10 years. Three large windows allow you to regulate airflow the way you need it. One window has an automatic opener and the other two are equipped with two height adjusters. The automatic opener has a piston that is filled with paraffin that reacts to the inside temperature. Expanding to open the window when the temperature rises, and contracting to close the window when the temperature drops.
The anodized aluminum construction is designed to be long-lasting and to withstand harsh weather conditions. The “no-drip” coating prevents condensation on plants. The rounded edges prevent injury and are child-safe. No matter what plants you decide to start early in the growing season, the Juwel BioStar 1500 Premium Cold Frame is simple to use and will be a great addition to your garden!
Features & Benefits of BioStar 1500
- Easy to assemble
- 3x roof windows: 1x with automatic opener & 2x with height adjusters (2x on each, 4x window height adjusters in total)
- Unique “no-drip” design prevents unwanted condensation on plants
- 8mm extra strong twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Child-safe design: Rounded edges
- Weight assembled: 20lbs
- Dimensions: 59in wide x 32in deep x 16-20in high
- Color: Green with anodized aluminum
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made in Austria