The Solexx Blue Flame Greenhouse Heater creates a uniformly warm, moist greenhouse environment in which plants will thrive. The greenhouse heater comes complete with a floor base for stability and has a variable heat control to closely set your desired temperature. The “safe watch” pilot assembly assures that the gas flow automatically shuts off in the event that the pilot is extinguished. The built-in oxygen depletion sensor extinguishes the flame should oxygen levels drop below A.N.S.I. standards and the pressure regulator maintains a steady gas flow for a safe, even burn. This is a dual heater and works for both natural gas and propane.
Features & Benefits of Solexx Blue Flame Greenhouse Heater
- Stainless-steel burners resist rust and corrosion for years of trouble-free service
- Simple, easy installation
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Natural gas or propane
- No electricity required
- Safe watch pilot/ODS system for auto shut off in the event that the pilot is extinguished
- Gently warms the air
- Equipped with an oxygen sensor for your safety
- Dual fuel-permits connection to either natural gas or a propane tank
- Come with a base to stand freely or you can attach it to a wall
- 10,000 BTU unit: 19.13″ high x 14.3″ wide x 6.38″ deep, 17lbs, heats approx 350 sq. ft
- 20,000 BTU unit: 23.5″ high x 19.25″ wide x 8″ deep, 26lbs, heats approx 700 sq.ft
Note: Unit cannot be shipped to New York or California.