Unwind in the calming ambiance of the Roma Hexagonal Gazebo after a hectic day. It adds class and a high value to your property. Explore many ways to combine the gazebo into your garden design based on your desire. It functions as a party spot or as a place for you to go and appreciate the beauty and grandeur of your garden and nature itself. It can be an ideal resting spot for leisure as well as fantastic supplementary design elements to your garden.
The Roma Hexagonal Gazebo is created and built with long-lasting maintenance-free materials that can resist severe weather. It has a practically indestructible 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels, which are 100% UV protected. It is set up to accommodate snow loads of 52 lbs/sq. ft. and a wind rating of 75 mph when correctly assembled and attached to a solid foundation. The Roma has sturdy and durable aluminum profiles with anthracite gray powder-coating that withstands corrosion and lends an elegant touch to any garden setting. The treated bronze glazing on the roof transmits direct sunlight on cloudy days and gives ample shading for hot sunny days. The kit includes integrated anchoring poles, a rail, and hook system for adding curtains and/or mosquito netting.
Features & Benefits of Roma Hexagonal Gazebo
- 6mm virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate panels block up to 99.9% harmful UV radiation that won’t yellow or become brittle over time
- Robust powder-coated aluminum frame: Durable, strong and corrosion-resistant structure
- Integrated rain gutters, channels, and clips for curtains
- Included: Anchoring kit and roof vent
- Assembly: Fast and easy DIY setup
- Designed for year-round weather conditions (snow loads of 52 lbs/sq. ft. and wind of 75 mph)
- Dimensions: 11ft 9in wide x 13ft 7in long x 9ft 11in high
- Warranty: 10 years limited