This Paragon Santa Monica Hard Top Gazebo will fit perfectly complement your unused space. It will provide you comfort and pleasure on many occasions. Imagine, it’s summer and all you need is that shady spot that blocks out 100% of the sun’s rays and heat. Even if that untimely rain shower threatens your dinner party, the special composite roof turns rain noise into a soft pitter-patter that adds to the ambiance of being outdoors.
Whether you set it close to the house or off in the distance, on a patio or over a spa, the Santa Monica Hard Top Gazebo will provide comfort and pleasure for years to come. The underside has a creamy white finish that adds a wonderful glow during the day and in the evenings. Even candlelight reflects back down and illuminates the area at night time.
This hardtop gazebo is made of aluminum and steel has a clean architectural design that fits well into any backyard setting. The roof panels are an engineering development that will never rust. They are a sophisticated composite of layers of aluminum with a polyethylene core and multiple layers of finishes and coatings considered commercial grade.
Features & Benefits of the Paragon Santa Monica Hard Top Gazebo
- Easy to install
- Wind escapement for better air flow
- Rust-free aluminum materials (roof and frame)
- Powder-coated frame
- Twin-layered aluminum roof with polyethylene core
- Finishes and coatings make frame and roof more durable
- Anchoring hardware included
- Entire structure is UV-protected
- Dimensions (11ft x 13ft): 10ft 8in wide x 13ft 1in long x 9ft 5in high
- Dimensions (11ft x 16ft): 10ft 8in wide x 15ft 9in long x 9ft 5in high
- Warranty: 7 years on entire structure