The Palermo gazebo gives you that outdoor gathering space that you’ve always wanted. Integrated channels for hanging the optional curtains or mosquito nets allow you to give your gazebo a home atmosphere. You can decorate your gazebo any way you like it.
Gutters and downspouts lead water towards the four corners and away from the sides to keep you dry. So, it’s decorative but also functional. The roof ornament keeps the rain out and through the vent smoke and humidity can escape. The stylish and durable design features a corrosion-resistant powder-coated aluminum frame in basalt-gray and 6mm twin-wall Polycarbonate roof panels with bronze glazing to block harmful UV rays while letting a little light through.
The Palermo gazebo sets up quickly and easily and can be attached to any surface with the included anchors. It won’t blow away or turn over. The gazebo can be put together effortlessly with just one person.
The Palermo curtain sets are artistic and useful. Each set has four sets of curtains to cover your whole Palermo Gazebo; It is easy to fit and use. The kit has zippers to fasten the curtains together and attaches to pull the curtain to the edge. The lightweight polyester set comes with hooks that glide into the hangers at the railings of your gazebo. The kit needs no maintenance because it can be easily machine washed.
The Palermo netting set adds you comfort by preventing unwanted elements to get inside the gazebo. Each kit has four sets of screens to cover your whole gazebo. It is easy to place and comfortable to use. These have zippers to connect the panels together and attaches to pull the curtain to the edge. This lightweight polyester fabric comes with hooks that slide within the hangers at the railings. It is maintenance-free and can be machine washed.
Features & Benefits of Palermo Hard Top Gazebo
- 6mm virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate panels block up to 99.9% harmful UV radiation that won’t yellow or become brittle over time
- Robust powder-coated aluminum frame: Durable, strong and corrosion-resistant structure
- Integrated rain gutters, channels, and clips for curtains
- Includes anchoring kit and roof vent
- Designed for year-round weather conditions
- Assembly: Fast and easy DIY setup
- Dimensions (outer):
- Small (10×10): 9ft 8in wide x 9ft 8in long x 9ft high
- Medium (12×12): 11ft 9in wide x 11ft 9in long x 9ft 8in high
- Large (14×14): 14ft wide x 14ft long x 9ft 9in high
- Dimensions (inner):
- Small (10×10): 8ft 10in wide x 8ft 10in long x 7ft 1in high
- Medium (12×12): 10ft 11in wide x 10ft 11in long x 7ft 1in high
- Large (14×14): 13ft 3in wide x 13ft 3in wide x 6ft 6in high
- Warranty: 10 years limited