This chic Milano Hard Top Gazebo creates a magnificent spot for dining or relaxation in your garden. This intimate getaway in your yard lets you experience the warmth of daylight without the hurting heat or annoying drizzle. The anthracite frame and flat top roof add a modern impact to your garden while assuring that you remain guarded against the elements. Enjoy this maintenance-free design.
The rust-resistant aluminum structure emphasizes steel support arms and 6 mm twin-wall shatterproof polycarbonate roof panels for ultimate strength against strong winds and rain. It blocks 100% of harmful UV-rays. It spreads natural sunlight yet gives ample shading. It has an integrated gutter that allows for water collection. It is provided with anchoring and foot pads to tighten the structure to the ground which means it can endure harsh weather conditions. There is no need to remove panels throughout the winter season as well.
It is easy to assemble. Two people can install this ready-to-construct gazebo within a matter of hours. It already has pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels and all screws included.
You also have an option to include curtains and nettings for extra privacy. There are integrated rails and 70 hangers for adding curtains or nettings.
Features & Benefits of Milano Hard Top Gazebo
- 6mm virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate panels block up to 99.9% harmful UV radiation that won’t yellow or become brittle over time
- Robust powder-coated aluminum frame: Durable, strong and corrosion-resistant structure
- Integrated rain gutters, channels, and clips for curtains
- Included: Anchoring kit and roof vent
- Assembly: Fast and easy DIY setup
- Designed for year-round weather conditions
- Dimensions: 10ft 1in wide x 10ft 1in long x 7ft 4in high
- Warranty: 10 years limited