Are you sick of throwing away your organic waste when you could utilize it as a fertilizer for your plants? Then the MAZE Worm Farm Starter Kits will be perfect for you! Choose the size you need and start your own compost.
The MAZE Worm Farm itself has a flexible modern design. With the 2-tray layout, you can switch them around for almost constant composting. Worms will travel to the upper tray once they are done eating the kitchen scraps at the bottom. When the bottom compost is mature, you can use it on your plants and start the tray fresh by stacking it on top.
The design allows for perfect airflow for the worms and provides convenient features. A slide-out worm-saving tray collects larger pieces before falling into the compost tea (at the very bottom). Utilize the tea as a plant fertilizer as well.
These starter kits give you all the necessary things for your first worm farm(s). We offer 4 different packages in 3 different sizes. Starting with one worm farm with either wooden or plastic legs, this is perfect for any smaller households with regular waste. The medium kit comes with 2 worm farms and a 2-tier shelf, so that you can stack them up. Our large MAZE Worm Farm Starter Kit includes 3 units and a 3-tier shelf. The shelves are great for using vertical space instead of taking up all the precious room.
How do you know what MAZE Worm Farm Starter Kit is right for you?
This highly depends on the waste you produce and how many worms you have. Each package already comes with wriggler worms. You’ll get 1 lbs per worm farm. Wriggler worms consume about their own weight every day. For example, you want to feed them 1 lbs of scraps every day, if you have one worm farm (1 lbs of worms).
This means if you cook more often and you have a bigger family, you should get the medium or large kit.
If you have no clue how much organic waste you produce every day, start paying attention to it over the next days. Maybe you can put it on a kitchen scale for better measurements.
Features & Benefits of MAZE Worm Farm Starter Kit
- Kits include everything you need for a quick start: Just pick the right size according to the amount of waste you produce
- Compact design – perfect for small spaces
- Two working trays make it easy for rotation when full
- Easy sliding worm-saver tray
- Optimal airflow for worms
- Easy to lift and hang lid
- Lightweight and portable
- Small Worm Farm Starter Kit includes:
- 1x Worm Farm (with 2x working trays, lid, worm-saver tray, liquid collection tray)
- 4 legs (your choice of plastic or wooden)
- 1x coconut peat block
- 1 lbs of Red Wiggler Worms
- Medium Worm Farm Starter Kit includes:
- 2x Worm Farm (each comes with 2x working trays, lid, worm-saver tray, liquid collection tray)
- 1x 2-tier shelf (Black)
- 2x coconut peat block
- 2 lbs of Red Wiggler Worms
- Large Worm Farm Starter Kit includes:
- 3x Worm Farm (each comes with 2x working trays, lid, worm-saver tray, liquid collection tray)
- 1x 3-tier shelf (Black)
- 3x coconut peat block
- 3 lbs of Red Wiggler Worms
- Material of worm farms: Made from recycled material diverted from landfill
- Space-saving steady structure
- 2-tiered or 3-tiered design: Allows for more composting capacity while keeping the same footprint
- Strong powder-coated steel
- Capacity: 660 lbs
- Assembly required
- Color of worm farm: Black and Green
- Capacity of worm farm: 2 gal per tray (4 gal total)
- Dimensions (worm farm): 15in wide x 15in deep x 11in high (20 in high with legs)
- Dimensions (shelves): 17.7in wide x 15.7in deep x 27.6 / 51.2 in high
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Made in Australia