This dome has it all! A place to extend your growing season for vegetables and other precious plant collections, a camping space for stargazers both young and old, and the comfort of a private outdoor retreat space, all while being protected from the elements. This uniquely shaped structure will be the highlight in your landscape. You can personalize the Lumen & Forge 16ft Geodesic Dome with interior lighting installed directly on the steel frame.
Geodesic domes only need the force of gravity to hold them upright. There are no bulky inner support columns required which makes the Lumen & Forge 16ft Geodesic Dome perfect for easy movement. Use all this stable temperature space for tending your favorite greenhouse collection or even as a sheltered area for your pool or hot tub. There is enough room to run water lines at the base of the cover.
No need to worry about snow or high winds with this powder-coated steel frame and clear vinyl cover. The special shape prevents build up and the clear cover allows viewing of the entire landscape.
Features & Benefits of Lumen & Forge 16ft Geodesic Dome
- Efficient dome design: creates uniform airflow and stable temperature levels while maximizing light distribution
- Very sturdy structure: withstands wind, snow and evenly distributes weight
- Frame material: Powder-coated steel frame
- Interior lighting or decor of your choice can be attached directly to frame
- Cover material & thickness: 30 mil (0.03in) waterproof, flame-certified vinyl cover
- Door: Vinyl zippered door (35in x 85.5in)
- Vents: 2x velcro side vents with optional bug screen
- Expandable: No
- Foundation frame: No
- Rainwater gutter system: No
- Stem wall: Not supported by manufacturer
- Included accessories:
- 1x clear vinyl cover with 2x velcro side vents
- 1x powder-coated steel frame
- Assembly hardware
- Anchoring plates; anchoring hardware must be purchased separately
- Instruction manual with step-by-step assembly instructions and cover care information
- Frame color: White
- Wind tolerance: 60mph
- Snow load capacity: 7 lbs/sq. ft.
- Peak height (interior/exterior): 9ft 7in
- Dimensions: 16ft diameter, 9ft 7in high
- Floor space: 200 sq.ft.
- Assembly time: Two person assembly takes approximately 4-6 hours. Assembly video can be found here.
- Warranty: 1 year (limited)
- Made in USA
- Shipping: This product is delivered via LTL which is curbside delivery only. The driver will be using a pallet jack and will need help from the customer. We recommend having a couple of people there for the delivery.
Lumen & Forge
With over 15 years of industry experience, no vision is out of reach for Lumen & Forge. Typically, this US-based company builds stunning large domes for 360° entertainment. They have worked on different large-scale projects with reputable companies, such as National Geographic, Jeep, Capital One. Now, they are bringing their structural expertise into everyone’s garden so that you can create your own little dome oasis.