Thanks to the advancement of technology, plastic manufacturers are now creating eco-friendly, and biodegradable products such as the new Juwel Timber Raised Bed. As a result, they are now combining a contemporary high-quality wood appearance with weather durability and strength. It is BPA free, heavy-metal free and 100% recyclable. The injection-molded bricks simply connect together to build a secure raised bed. This is better than wood because there is no painting, splintering or rotting.
You can effortlessly connect the Juwel Timber Raised Bed panels to build the size and height that is ideal for you. The double kit includes a free lightweight and light-duty lid that can be detached in the summertime. This cold frame lid quickly fastens to the top for further protection. You may also customize it by joining a single and a second set to get a triple or quadruple height set!
Raised beds solve a lot of gardening challenges. Here are some of them:
- It can prevent soil erosion. Your soil will stay where you need it to be. You can keep loose, functional soil without tilling or even stepping on it.
- Tilling really generates increased weeds by depositing weed seeds and providing them with the ideal chance to propagate. Place a weed barrier on the base of your beds to prevent grasses from infiltrating.
- Keep pets and critters away from your plants. Even slugs will have a hard time crawling.
- Raised beds manage to drain well, even in heavy downpours. It gives your plants an added breathing room over wet conditions.
- It gives the chance to bring in fresh soil that has not been affected by any harmful matter in a certain place.
- Garden beds warm up instantly which lets you plant earlier and appreciate faster seed germination.
- And the best of all, it can be assembled at any length and width. Anyone can have comfortable access to do your gardening tasks without pressure in bending and stretching. It can even support wheelchair mobility all over your garden.
Features & Benefits of Juwel Timber Raised Bed
- Suitable for older gardeners or people with bad back problems
- Timber texture molded into the material
- Cay be combined to add more height
- Double height set comes with aluminum tubes for cross bracing through the middle of the unit for added strength
- The standard double-height set comes with 3mm Polycarbonate plant covers (meant to be thrown away after each season)
- Available in two configurations:
- Double block height with free plant cover
- Single block height for an extension
- Colors: Grey
- Height of Polycarbonate cover: 4.5in
- Dimensions (Double): 24in wide x 51in long x 16in high
- Dimensions (Single/Extension): 24in wide x 51in long x 8in high
- Warranty: 5 years for Timber Raised Bed
- Made in Austria
If you are looking for a raised garden bed with a cold frame for year-round use, look at the Juwel Cold Frame here!