This is an ideal place for your plants as well as for you and your family. The Juliana Veranda Lean-To Greenhouse is the perfect spot to have some quality time with your family and friends. Because of its size and lean-to construction, it is a great solution for those with very little space.
If the greenhouse leans against a house wall, both will be heated by the sun during the day. The range is available with 3mm safety glass for the sides and 10mm pearl-white Polycarbonate glazing for the roof. At night, the wall emits heat to the greenhouse, making it a good place for your plants to spend the winter.
A newly developed side window is included to provide the ventilation needed. The double stable door in the front provide a distinctive appearance but also wide, unimpeded access to the greenhouse. The tall height of the door provides a superb sensation of space. The Juliana Veranda Lean-To Greenhouse 10ft x 5ft comes with a large gutter that has a pivoting flap for easy removal of leaves and dirt. The 40mm downpipe provides high-volume capacity, which is great for rainy areas.
Juliana Veranda is available in the colors aluminum/black and grey/black. The 3mm thick glass walls provide good insulation for the cold season especially because it leans against a house wall. The transparency of glass allows displaying your plants and seating area on the first sight, which makes it the perfect addition to your house and garden.
Features & Benefits of Juliana Veranda Greenhouse
- Built to the highest quality standards
- Able to withstand the prevailing wind velocities and volumes of snow
- Easy access to the interior: Door can be kept open or securely closed allowing easy access for people, wheelbarrows, and other tools
- Double hinged stable door with handle and lock
- Gutter with tilt function and 2 downspouts
- Low doorstep for easy access
- Two side windows
- Glazing material: 3mm toughened glass
- Color: Anthracite/Black or Aluminum/Black
- Side walls are 6.3 ft high
- Base Frame (included): 4.7 inches
- Dimensions: 9ft 9in wide x 4ft 11in length x 7ft 7in high
- Floor space: 47 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 12 years for replacements or repair of faulty parts & 2 years on painted parts, where fitted
Made in Denmark with 50 years of experience
Juliana is producing greenhouses for 50 years now. Their trademark is great quality with beautiful designs. These greenhouses are made for hobby gardeners that like to use their greenhouse for leisure time and social gatherings as well. Juliana is one of the biggest manufacturers of home greenhouses in Europe and now they are also taking over the market in the USA.
Please note that the glass greenhouse adds more weight to the greenhouse. When you receive your glass greenhouse on the crates, they are impossible to move without a pallet jack. You need to open the crates and carry the glass panels individually.