Shaded areas are useful for reducing heat stress for plants and for providing the proper light requirements to your crops. Adding the Janssens Shade Curtains enables you to create those shaded areas within your greenhouse structure.
Protect your plants while adding a sophisticated appearance to your Janssens greenhouse. Shade curtains are useful to reduce the number of sunlight hours and to decrease the intensity of the sun rays in very hot and sunny climates. They may even reduce irrigation requirements.
These shade curtains are especially useful if you own (or if you are about to purchase) a Janssens glass greenhouse because glass is clear and doesn’t break the sun’s rays.
Features and Benefits of Janssens Shade Curtains
- Add a decorative and functional shade layer to greenhouse structure
- For use with Royal and Retro Royal Victorian greenhouses
- Built-in loops to hang with included hardware
- Color: Cream
- VI 23: 1x full-length shade curtain (10 ft)
- VI 34: 1x 10ft and 2x 28in sections (3 sections)
- VI 36/46: 2x 10ft sections
- J-Vic 23: 1x 10ft section
- J-Vic 24: 1x 10ft and 1x 2ft section
- J-Vic 25: 1x 10ft and 2x 2ft section
- Junior Orangerie: 5 sections with various dimensions (see manual for reference)
- Royal Orangerie: 5 sections with various dimensions (see manual for reference)
- Important note: Shade curtains cannot slide past scroll supports
- Made in Belgium