Hoklartherm Riga 3s Greenhouse 8×11
Are you looking for a greenhouse that can withstand heavy winters and has ample door space to move tools and plants in and out? The Riga 3s Greenhouse is a great option for the serious gardener with limited space.
The unique “onion shape” provides ample interior space while also making the most of available square footage. The Riga 3s Greenhouse comes with heavy-duty seals and a combination of 8mm UV-coated Polycarbonate glazing on the sides and 10mm in the front and back to insulate and keep this greenhouse comfortable in all seasons. The Riga uses a thicker material that insulates better than a glass window in your house.
The Dutch barn style door provides an opening wide enough to move a wheelbarrow, plants, and tools through. It can also be opened at the top to provide airflow. For extra ventilation, the Riga 3s is equipped with 1x large roof window that opens and closes automatically according to the temperature inside the greenhouse. There is also 1x rear window for cross-ventilation.
The Riga 3s is constructed in Germany with a smooth finished anodized aluminum. These materials are built to last in harsh winters with high winds. This greenhouse is outstanding on its own and can be further customized with a stem wall or accessories. With a substantial warranty of 10 years for the panels and 15 years for the frame, you are guaranteed many years of greenhouse gardening with the Riga 3s.
Features & Benefits of Riga 3s Greenhouse
- Sturdy “onion”-shaped construction that withstands strong winds and snow
- Sidewall material/thickness: 8mm UV-coated twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Gable material/thickness: 10mm UV-coated twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Smooth finished anodized aluminum
- First-class insulation:
- Heavy-duty rubber seals and silicon caulking to seal windows
- High-quality construction with tightly fitted parts
- R-value 2.0
- Door: 1x wide, heavy-duty Dutch barn style door (30in wide x 72in high), handle with key lock
- Roof vents: 1x roof window (40in wide x 24in long) with an automatic opener which works without electricity
- 1x large rear wall window (30in wide x 42in long) that allows for cross ventilation
- Included in the Riga 3s Greenhouse Kit:
- Profiles, glazing, rubber seals, and hardware
- 1x roof vent with automatic opener
- 1x barn-style door
- 1x rear wall window
- Assembly instructions(also available here)
- Optional accessories:
- 6” high foundation frame: If you add this, you don’t need a concrete or wooden footer. This foundation frame will attach to the bottom of the greenhouse frame and goes into a trench in order to anchor the whole greenhouse.
- Premium kit: See details below
- Door extension kit: Set your greenhouse on a 20-inch stem wall. This kit gives you the missing pieces of Polycarbonate (+ profiles) that go above the doors. It includes 2x extensions for both doors.
- Rainwater gutter system: No (not possible because of the greenhouse shape)
- Stem wall: Supported by manufacturer (up to 20in; need to order a Door Extension Kit)
- Expandable: No
- Frame color: Aluminum/silver
- Side wall height (curve): 6ft 1in high near shelves
- Peak height (interior): 6ft 11in
- Floor Space: 81 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 7ft 8in wide x 10ft 6 in long x 7ft 1in high
- Assembly time: Min of 3 people – approx. 1-2 days, with 4 people – approx. 6-8 hours
- Twin-wall Polycarbonate: 10 years (prorated after 5 years)
- Frame: 15 years
- Made in Germany
- Shipping information: Greenhouse ships in 3 boxes, premium kit ships in 4 boxes. This product is delivered via LTL which is curbside delivery only. The driver will be using a pallet jack and liftgate to slide the crate off and will need help from the customer with the unloading of the framing cartons. We recommend having a couple of people there for the delivery.
The RIGA is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well into an upscale garden setting.
With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga is by far the strongest greenhouse of its size under $5,000.
Made in Germany with 30 years of experience!
The Polycarbonate glazing on the Riga is German made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
One major advantage of the Riga’s construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won’t come loose over time due to wind pressures. For a better anchoring in the floor, you can add the heavy-duty foundation frame.
Riga 3s Greenhouse Premium Kit
If you want to use shelves and a base frame, the Riga 3s Greenhouse Kit will be the best choice.
Includes the following items:
- Riga 3s Greenhouse
- Foundation frame
- 10in deep top shelf (attached to greenhouse side)
- 25in deep regular shelf
Riga 3s Greenhouse Door Extension Kit
If you want to raise your door because you set your Riga 3s on a stem wall, you can buy a door extension kit. It will raise the height by 20 inches.
If you need more shelves or another combination of accessories, please, don’t hesitate and call or send us an email at [email protected].