The Riga 3s is for the serious gardener with limited space. Its heavy-duty construction and twin-wall Polycarbonate glazing allow a problem-free growing in all year long. This is a real greenhouse, not only a “season expander”. With 8mm UV coated Polycarbonate glazing on the sides and 10mm in the front and back, the Riga uses a thicker material that insulates better than a glass window in your house.
The Riga is designed, engineered and manufactured by Hoklartherm in Germany, where they have to deal with the drastically changing weather.
The “onion” shape provides no surface to snow or wind. Snow loads will just slide off the sides and severe winds blow over the greenhouse. The frame profiles are thicker or have a larger diameter than other greenhouses, which makes the construction stronger.
The large window opens and closes automatically according to the temperature inside the greenhouse. Additionally, you can open the upper part of the Dutch barn style door to provide great airflow. The door is wide enough to push a wheelbarrow into your Riga 3s.
Features & Benefits of Riga 3s Greenhouse
- Sturdy “onion”-shaped construction that withstands large amounts of snow and strong winds
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Smooth finished anodized aluminum frame/profiles
- 1 wide, heavy-duty Dutch barn style door – 30in wide x 72in high
- 1 large rear wall window
- Door handle with key lock
- 8mm UV-coated twin-wall Polycarbonate glazing on the side walls
- 10mm UV-coated twin-wall Polycarbonate glazing in front and back gables
- Heavy-duty rubber seals
- Silicon caulk to seal around windows
- Inside walking height: 6ft 1in near shelves, 6ft 11in in the middle
- 1 roof windows (40in wide x 24in length) with an automatic opener
- Floor Space: 81 sq. ft. (7ft 8in wide x 10ft 6in long)
- Assembly time: 2 people – 1 day; 3 people – 6-8 hours
- Comes with written assembly instructions
- Twin-wall Polycarbonate: 10 years – prorated after 5 years.
- Frame: 15 years
The RIGA is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well into an upscale garden setting.
With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga is by far the strongest greenhouse of its size under $5,000.
Made in Germany with 30 years of experience!
The Polycarbonate glazing on the Riga is German made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
One major advantage of the Riga’s construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won’t come loose over time due to wind pressures. For a better anchoring in the floor, you can add the heavy-duty foundation frame.
Riga 3s Greenhouse Premium Kit
If you want to use shelves and a base frame, the Riga 3s Greenhouse Kit will be the best choice.
Includes the following items:
- Riga 3s Greenhouse
- Foundation frame
- 10in deep top shelf (attached to greenhouse side)
- 25in deep regular shelf
Riga 3s Greenhouse Door Extension Kit
If you want to raise your door because you set your Riga 3s on a stem wall, you can buy a door extension kit. It will raise the height by 20 inches.
If you need more shelves or another combination of accessories, please, don’t hesitate and call or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.