The 16-feet wide Geodesic Greenhouse is the second smallest kit that Harvest Right offers. The geodesic shape and high-quality materials create a strong, weather resistant and perfectly shaped greenhouse for superior growth. Because of the geodesic shape, there are no cold corners and every inch of the space is conducive to growing.
The frame of the Harvest Right Greenhouse is made of rustproof aircraft aluminum. It is literally a “snap” to put up and quick takedown. Geodesic Greenhouses usually are more difficult to build. This one, however, takes only an hour to set up because of its patented design. The hubs that the poles snap into are made of UV-resistant nylon Polycarbonate. Because this unit is quickly set up and taken down, it is truly portable.
The woven Polyethylene cover of the Geodesic Greenhouse is treated to block 100% of harmful UV rays. This creates a safe environment for humans to work in, as well as for your plants to flourish and produce more abundantly. The cover provides R1.7 insulation value, which keeps the interior warmer in cold weather and at night. This allows optimum growing conditions and makes it possible to extend the growing season, increase yields, and maximize profit. The cover contains anti-drip (anti-condensate) to help prevent droplets of moisture from gathering on the inside of the cover and dripping on the plants. This, in turn, improves light transmission, which makes the plants healthier and more productive.
Features & Benefits of Harvest Right Geodesic Greenhouse Kit 16ft
- Most durable and weather-resistant greenhouse in the industry
- Rustproof aircraft aluminum anodized poles
- Hubs made from a nylon Polycarbonate (heat, cold, and UV resistant)
- Designed for easy setup & takedown (makes it portable as well)
- Increased durability
- Fitted door (7ft tall, 30in wide)
- Easy access to the interior: Door can be kept open or securely closed allowing easy access for people, wheelbarrows, and tools
- Durable mesh screen door: Behind the door, there is a durable mesh screen that allows ventilation and keeps unwanted critters out of the greenhouse
- The cover secures to the frame: Heavy-duty clasps snap onto the cover and the frame to keep the cover securely attached
- Roll up sides: Allow proper ventilation, resulting in more uniform temperatures, less plant disease, and optimum growing conditions
- Dimensions: 16ft diameter, 9.5ft high (center), 202 sq.ft.
- Assembly time of the Geodesic Greenhouse: 2 people – 1 hour
- Recommended to anchor it to the ground via stakes (read in Features & Benefits tab)
- Warranty: 5 years limited (covers every aspect of the greenhouse)
- Warranty: 6 years UV warranty for the cover
Benefits of the Harvest Right UV Protected Woven Plastic Greenhouse Cover:
- Woven ripstop fabric (Polyethylene)
- Woven layer technology for strength and versatility
- Light diffused (88%)
- Prevents shadowing for a more even distribution of light onto your crops
- Increased photosynthesis for crop yield
- 100% UV protection for humans and plants
- Less evaporation and less water used for irrigation
- Infrared protection leads to less heat transfer meaning a more constant temperature throughout the day and night (R1.7 rating)
- Anti-drip (sometimes called anti-condensation) prevent condensation which can lead to mold and uneven light distribution
- UVA: Ultraviolet protection prevents sun deterioration and ensures the cover material will last 10 years or more (comes with 6 year UV warranty)
- Anti-dust protection helps repel dirt from the surface instead of creating static that attracts dirt and impairs light
- Tightly fitted to your dome
Built to withstand 90 mph winds, heavy snow loads, golf ball size hail, and even earthquakes because of the geodesic structure and remarkable cover.
The covering material is woven Polyethylene (tear resistant) and is very durable (5 year UV fabric warranty). The support struts are made of high-quality aircraft aluminum. The hubs are made from a nylon Polycarbonate that is heat, cold, and UV resistant.
Made in the USA!
Harvest Right is a Utah-based manufacturer for Geodesic Greenhouses and other products. They committed to making great American-made appliances. Therefore, when choosing to buy a Harvest Right product, you’re not only getting an innovative appliance, you’re investing in a product that has been built to last and you can confidently preserve the foods you and your family will love for years to come.