Would you like to improve the quality of water you use in your small garden? The GrowMax Eco Grow 240 is what you need to get the job done! With proven science and two-stage filtering, this filtration system creates no wastewater. All the clean water will go directly to your plants to fulfill your indoor, outdoor, or potted garden water needs.
If you are looking to improve your garden yields, clean water is an important part of your plant’s needs. Quality water increases the effectiveness of fertilizers and nutrient availability. This will strengthen plant roots and improve produce yield and overall health.
The GrowMax Eco Grow 240 is a compact filtering system that can be easily connected to a water source with included spigot quick connect or optional line to an indoor water source. Add this must-have water filtration system to your home garden today!
Features & Benefits of the GrowMax Water Eco Grow 240
- Eliminates 99% of chlorine, pesticides, and VOCs commonly found in water sources
- Perfect for plants on balconies, patios, and indoor/outdoor pots
- Ideal for greenhouses of up to 96 sq. ft.
- Rated to treat approximately 10,000 gallons (37,900 liters) of garden water at 1ppm chlorine
- Creates zero wastewater
- Reduction in contaminants results in stronger, higher yield plant growth and production
- Easy installation (have a look at the manual here)
- Two-stage filtration system:
- 1. Stage: MaxPur™ Sediment Filter – removes sediments and other solids in order to enhance the performance of CleanGreen™ Carbon Block Filter (second filter)
- 2. Stage: CleanGreen™ Carbon Block Filter – removes chlorine and other contaminants
- FloCheck™ Regulator controls water-to-filter contact time for optimal filtration
- UV-safe opaque housings prevent algae and bacteria growth
- GrowMax Water Eco Grow 240 includes:
- MaxPur™ 5-Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- CleanGreen™ Carbon Block Filter
- FloCheck™ Regulator
- GMW Filter Housings with double O-ring seals for water-tight filter housings
- Weather-resistant powder-coated steel bracket
- Garden hose connections: 1/4″ tubing, garden spigot quick connector, ball valve with quick connect
- Indoor connection
- Filters are easily replaced within minutes
- Connections: Directly connect to garden hose spigot or use included indoor connector with any 1/2″ cold water inlet
- Dimensions: 14in long x 15 in wide x 14in high
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
GrowMax Water USA
GrowMax Water USA created a simple and highly effective line of water filtration systems designed and engineered for the dedicated home gardener. They started as a group of gardeners who realized that their tap water that they were using on their gardens contained chlorine and many other unacceptable contaminants.
After some research, they partnered with GrowMax Water™ in Europe in order to give fellow gardeners in the USA a chance to grow cleaner produce.
Quality water is essential to quality plant growth in an organic garden. GrowMax filtration systems give you peace of mind knowing you are reducing the chlorine, pesticides, and other contaminants in water used for gardening.