Are you looking for a lightweight, portable heater for your small to moderate sized greenhouse? The Bio Green Palma Greenhouse Heater has the perfect combination of features, portability and reliability you are looking for!
This tough unit is made of stainless steel and is splash waterproof. It is safe to operate in damp areas such as greenhouses and made with slip-resistant rubber feet to prevent tipping. This unit circulates the air in your greenhouse and has an output of 5120 BTU / 1500 watts. The Bio Green Palma Greenhouse Heater is a mere 4.5lbs and comes with a carrying handle for easy movement to areas where additional heat is needed.
This powerful little heater has 10 temperature settings ranging from 32 – 185 Fahrenheit so this heater is certain to meet your greenhouse needs. The built-in thermostat has a range of 0-90°F. For additional temperature precision, you have the option to add the Thermo2 Digital Thermostat accessory.
This unit arrives assembled and ready to plug in. With a 2-year warranty, this energy efficient heater will make heating your greenhouse easy.
Features & Benefits of BioGreen Palma Greenhouse Heater
- Perfect for small to medium greenhouses
- Heats up to 120 sq.ft.
- Material: Stainless steel, water-resistant housing
- Adjustable: 10 temperature settings from 32-185 Fahrenheit
- Built-in bimetal thermostat with 9.1ft sensor range
- Carrying handle for easy portability
- Operating Temperature: -58 – 108 Fahrenheit
- Safety features: Splash waterproof, slip resistant rubber feet
- Unit can be installed hanging or freestanding
- Fuel source: Electric with 10ft power cord
- Heating output: 5120 BTU with 1,500 watts (10 amp)
- Requires 110-120 volt / 60Hz three prong outlet
- Optional accessories:
- Thermo2 Digital Thermostat with digital display and Fahrenheit/Celcius display option
- Dimensions: 11in long x 8in wide x 12.5in high
- Weight: 4.5lbs
- Color: Silver
- Warranty: 2 years
- Engineered in Germany, made in China