They say home is where the heart is. Everyone needs a break from the busy world and deserves a place for relaxation and peace of mind. Having a gazebo in your garden or any open space is the best way to enjoy your “Me Time”. This Acacia Gazebo with Outdura canopy will provide you a space in the shade to relax.
A gazebo is a functional garden structure. It can be a place to entertain your visitors, a bonding place for your family, a cozy sofa, or even a playground for kids. It can be basically whatever you have in mind. It can be for a simple day or a special celebration. Whether it is rainy or sunny, you can definitely enjoy your stay under the protection of the Acacia Gazebo.
Riverstone is creating new ideas and techniques on their gazebos to make it easy to assemble at the same time making it attractive. The contemporary designs stylishly complement your outdoor area. The best part of the Acacia gazebo is that you can purchase gazebo covers later on in case you would like to change the color. Since it is using existing Outdura colors, color matching other components of your outdoor living space is very easy.
The Acacia Gazebo takes over 80 years of American know-how into the design and construction. All gazebos have a powder-coated structural aluminum frame with the ability to hold 1,000 lbs on each of its legs. The rust-free structural extruded aluminum frame will last a lifetime. When it comes to durability Riverstone goes into an extreme with its electrostatic finish. The electrostatic finish actually sends an electric charge through the paint and the frame to help cause a chemical (ionic) bond. This is much stronger than simple powder-coating, which is commonly found in imported versions.
The hidden ground attachment system makes sure that the Acacia Gazebo with Outdura canopy will stay where you want it to stay. It also eliminates the need to use pea gravel to add weight to the frame and prevent rattling during wind as most imported versions suggest.
The 2-piece canopy covers are designed to allow for ventilation under the gazebo and to help ensure updrafts from damaging the gazebo canopy. The gazebo tops are made from first-class fabrics. Riverstone only uses Outdura fabrics which are well-known for their durability and water resistance properties. Outdura produces branded Acrylic Marine fabrics, which are proudly made in the USA. Riverstone’s factory precision laser cuts each of the canopy tops for the best fit. Outdura canopies are UV-protected and designed to resist fading and staining. With a simple design, the canopy can be easily removed during winter months, extremely windy conditions, or for cleaning.
Features & Benefits of Acacia Gazebo with Outdura Canopy
- Extruded structural aluminum frame
- Durable powder-coating finish
- Electrostatically coated aluminum frame – lifetime guarantee
- “Click & Go” technology minimizes fasteners
- Dual canopy for air circulation
- Canopy made from Outdura fabric
- 32 canopy colors to chose from (see below)
- Quick assembly with easy instructions
- Each leg can hold up to 1,000 lbs
- Built-in/ hidden anchoring system
- Rust-resistant frame
- Gazebo canopy cover made from Outdura 9.25 oz. acrylic marine fabric
- Outdura canopy covers have re-enforced corners for extra durability
- Dual canopy design which allows for air circulation and prevention of updraft damage
- Canopy Dimensions: 12ft x 12ft or 14ft x 14ft
- Dimensions 12ft x 12ft:
- Frame outside: 10ft 8in wide x 10ft 8in long x 11ft 5in high
- Inside space: 9ft 6in x 9ft 6in
- Dimensions 14ft x 14ft:
- Frame outside: 12ft 8in wide x 12ft 8in long x 11ft 5in high
- Inside space: 11ft 6in x 11ft 6in
- Legs: 7-inch squares
- Warranty: 6 years limited on the canopy and 7 years limited on the frame
- 100% Made in the USA