$19,999.90 – $23,849.90
$14,999.90 – $18,399.90
$15,999.90 – $19,399.90
$17,999.90 – $21,399.90
$18,999.90 – $22,399.90
It may initially cost more than an entry-level hobby greenhouse but you will never regret this investment. The heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum is the core of the RIGA XL’s durability which is much more powerful than its competitors. With the 16mm polycarbonate and rubber seals for incredible insulation, it can withstand the harshest climates.
The signature “onion” shape offers exceptional strength and protection against wind and snow-buildup. It has been tested against gustiness of up to 100 mph and has never been swept away especially when properly secured to the ground.
Here’s what you can get with Riga XL:
- It has the best ratio between heavy-duty aluminum framing and 16 mm UV-coated triple-wall polycarbonate panel with glazing on all 4 sides, which allows for maximum light transmittance and less “moving” shade
- The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga is German made and considered to be of superior quality (better than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing)
- Signature “onion” frame which offers optimal headroom inside with exceptional durability and stability against wind and snow-buildup
- First-class insulation: R-2.0
- Excellent insulation: Heavy-duty rubber seals and Silicon caulk around windows
- Wide barn-style doors (low doorstep) with keyed locks at front and back
- It comes with DVD and printed assembly instructions
- Large roof windows give an abundant breeze
- The structure profiles are permanently connected to each other, and won’t come unattached over time because of wind forces
- The Riga XL comes with 4 “L-shaped” anchor bars
- Available in 5 sizes (14ft x 16ft, 14ft x 19ft, 14ft x 23ft, 14ft x 26ft, 14ft x 30ft)
- Triple Wall Polycarbonate: 10 years – prorated after 5 years.
- Frame: 15 years
- The Riga is by far the toughest greenhouse of its size under $10,000
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany
Riga XL Pro Accessory Kit
Get everything you need to optimize your growing space for all kinds of extreme weather:
- Heat it up in icy winters: Top of the Line 17,500 BTU electric heater (220v)
- Provide light when the sun isn’t showing up as much: 3 sets of professional LED Grow Lights (46″ L)
- Cool the inside down with the 24″ power shutter intake vent 110v AND 20″ shuttered exhaust fan with thermostat
- Get organized: Top and table shelves AND 5x 16″ x 24″ heavy-duty black seed trays AND 10 stainless steel hooks and 10 heavy-duty plastic hooks
With the Riga XL, you really don’t have any reasons not to continue growing your favorite fruits and veggies at any time of the year. Get complete control of your greenhouse by utilizing necessary accessories. This way you can eat organic and save more money in the long run. What are you waiting for? Grab the chance of a healthy future!