* This is a Special Order only and can take up to 15 weeks to ship.
The Royal Victorian Antique Orangerie is for those, who love the design of English-styled greenhouses while still having the ease of heavy-duty construction for year-long gardening and social gatherings. This classic English greenhouse on a stem wall definitely puts a spotlight on your backyard.
Whether you are overwintering special or valuable plants from the cold, starting seedlings or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance-free use with this fully loaded kit.
The Royal Victorian Antique Orangerie uses 4mm tempered glass while others use only 3mm glass. All glass panes are secured with heavy-duty rubber seals for better insulation all the way around – others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips. The vertical glass is only one piece, which looks much nicer because it doesn’t create an overlapping that fills with dirt like other models.
The Royal Victorian Greenhouse line is one of the premier greenhouses in the “Helios” line of greenhouses from Janssens in Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years.
Features & Benefits of Janssens T-Shaped Royal Victorian Antique Orangerie
- More strength: Larger, thicker, stronger aluminum profiles than those of any competitor in this price range
- Significantly better insulated than other glass greenhouses because of rubber seals, single-pane windows, and 4mm glass
- Vertical glass is only one piece, which looks much nicer and there are no gaps between two overlapping pieces that fill with dirt
- Decorative roof ridge adds a touch of English sophistication
- 3x roof windows for effective ventilation
- 3x automatic window openers for roof windows that open when it gets too hot in the Orangerie
- Shoulder with large gutters and downspouts: 6ft 7in high, which is about 1 foot higher than other greenhouses
- One double swinging door with lock
- Two louver windows for better ventilation
- Integrated 6in foundation frame
- Designed to stand on a 24in high wall (wall not included)
- Standard color: White
- Frame finish is applied electrostatically for a thicker application and better coverage
- WALL NOT INCLUDED
- TUV & GS tested and approved
- Dimensions: 12ft 10in wide x 15ft 6in long x 9ft high (center), shoulders have a height of 6ft 7in
Since the introduction of the Victorian model in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe.
Janssens has not only improved on the overall design of this greenhouse style, but they have also improved the internal growing environment, and done all of this at a better price than others.
Royal Victorian Antique Orangerie Premium Kit
Some additional accessories can be helpful to manage your greenhouse gardening the best way possible.
In addition to the regular (included) items, the Premium Kit comes with:
- 1x 10-feet long seed tray shelf (20in wide, 4in deep)
- 1x 4-inch narrow top shelf (10ft long)
- 5-piece shade curtain
- Misting system – you just have to provide a hose to connect to a faucet
**This product is delivered via LTL which is curbside delivery only. In addition, customers should be ready to help the driver unload the carton (the VI 36 and VI 46 are particularly heavy). We recommend having a couple of people there for the delivery.**