*Please note that the Dark Green is the only one in stock inside the USA. The other two are SPECIAL ORDER ONLY.*
This glass greenhouse kit is the perfect choice for people who want something sophisticated in their backyards. The Cathedral from Janssens is a large Victorian greenhouse with a cupola. It can serve multiple purposes besides gardening, like social gathering spot for dinner parties, sun room, or pool cover.
The Janssens Cathedral Victorian Greenhouse has a sidewall height of 6.7 ft, which allows for great headroom everywhere. Towards the middle, you’ll get to enjoy 9 ft height and a cupola that adds another 3 ft. This brings it to a total height of 12 ft! It certainly is our tallest greenhouse that offers the most headroom.
Besides that, the Cathedral Glass Greenhouse has 298 sq.ft. of floor space. It will give you plenty of room for growing the plants you want while not having to give up a sitting arrangement. You can have it both with this sturdy greenhouse structure.
The Janssens Cathedral Victorian Greenhouse comes with 4mm tempered glass. All glass panes are secured with heavy-duty rubber seals for better insulation all the way around – others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips.
If you want a greenhouse not just for gardening, but for social events or relaxation, as well as to add charm into your garden design, the Cathedral is the way to go!
Features & Benefits of the Janssens Cathedral Victorian Greenhouse
- Sophisticated multipurpose greenhouse: Garden, sun room, pool cover, social gathering spot, or winter garden
- More strength: Larger, thicker, stronger aluminum profiles than those of any competitor in this price range
- 2x Heavy-duty aluminum reinforcement supports
- Insulated significantly better than other glass greenhouses because of rubber seals, single-pane windows, and 4mm glass
- 4x roof vents with automatic openers (non-electric)
- 2x top-hanging side windows and 1x louver window (28.5in x 39in) for more ventilation and a better temperature control
- 1x Hinged double door and 1x Single sliding door (28in x 72in) for multiple access points
- Shoulders with gutters and downspouts on two levels: Collect plenty of rain water to irrigate your plants
- Decorative roof ridge adds a touch of English sophistication
- Integrated 3-inch high foundation frame
- Standard color: Elegant Dark Green (also available in Black or Bronze as a special order*)
- Electrostatic frame finish for a thicker application and better coverage
- Rainwater Gutter System: Yes
- Expandable: No
- Floor space: 298 sq.ft.
- TUV & GS tested and approved, which is similar to UL testing & listing
- Dimensions: 19ft 10in wide x 15ft long x 12ft 2in high (center/second ridge)
- Sidewall Height (First Gutter): 6ft 8in
- First Ridge Height (where the cupola starts): 9ft 1in
- Second Gutter Height: 10ft 9in
- Cupola Dimensions: 5ft 4in wide x 10ft 2in long
- Warranty: 15 years limited
- Made in Belgium
Since the introduction of the Victorian model in 1999, Janssens has become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years.
* Note: Special orders can take up to 15 weeks for delivery.
**This product is delivered via LTL which is curbside delivery only. In addition, customers should be ready to help the driver unload the carton (the VI 36 and VI 46 are particularly heavy). We recommend having a couple of people there for the delivery.**