Do you struggle to load or unload your compost bin? The Thermo Wood Composter has two doors at the bottom and a large opening at the top. This makes adding composting materials and removing finished compost so quick and easy!
If you are just starting with composting, this unit is perfect for you as a beginner. The 160-gallon capacity will handle converting your household composting materials such as leaves and grass clippings, or fruit and vegetable peels and cores. With Thermolen® technology, air pockets, and better insulation, composting occurs quickly and you’ll have quality compost available for use in no time. The Thermo Wood Composter is made from durable 4.2mm Polypropylene and is 100% recycled and recyclable.
Watch this video for more information on the Thermo Wood Composter!
Tool-free click-to-connect assembly makes putting your unit together quick and stress-free. Get started or upgrade your composting experience with this unit to see how easy and fun it can be!
Features & Benefits of the Thermo Wood Composter
- Strong, durable composter with easy access for loading and emptying
- Material: 4.2mm thick Polypropylene – environmentally friendly, 100% recycled
- Insulation: Thermolen® technology contains heat through air pockets in walls, providing better insulation and speeding up the composting process
- UV stabilized walls with hidden air ventilation
- Included with each Thermo Wood Composter:
- 4x side panels with connectors
- 2x hinged lids
- 2x doors at bottom (opposite sides)
- Soil grid
- Manual with easy click-to-connect installation (see the assembly guide here)
- Capacity: 160 gallons
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 31.5in long x 31.5in wide x 39.5in high
- Assembly time: 5 to 10 minutes, no tools required
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Made in Germany (by Graf)