Do unsightly clumps make incorporating compost into your greenhouse or garden soil difficult? The RSI 16in Round Steel Compost Sifter will separate unfinished organic matter from finished compost.
With a galvanized steel frame and 1/4in stainless steel mesh sifter tray, the RSI 16in Round Steel Compost Sifter easily separates large particles from finished compost. Simply add your compost to this sifter and shake to separate out the large pieces. This sifter can also be used to aerate compost piles and speed the decomposition process.
The 16in round diameter is large enough to hold a sufficient amount of compost without being too heavy. The 3in high sides keep the compost from spilling over and losing precious material. The small 1/4in mesh of the sifter tray ensures only finished compost is released, making it perfect for incorporation into your soil.
Features and Benefits of the RSI 16in Round Steel Compost Sifter:
- Separates clumps and unfinished organic matter from your compost
- Benefits of sifting with the RSI 16in Round Steel Compost Sifter:
- Uses only finished compost in your garden or greenhouse
- Protects plants from nitrogen burns caused by unfinished composting processes
- Improves esthetics by removing recognizable organic matter from compost
- Smaller compost particles are easier to incorporate into soil
- Material: Galvanized steel frame with stainless mesh sifter tray
- Dimensions: 16in diameter, 3in high
- Mesh opening size: 1/4in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Made in Australia