This shade cloth is perfect for hotter, more tropical weathers. The Riverstone White Knitted Shade Cloth is designed to offer easy to use, shade producing cloth that is UV-stable and will last for several years in the hottest environments. It protects at a 50% level, which means that it blocks 50% of the sunlight.
All knitted shade cloths are made from a special mix of white Polypropylene strands with black edging. Each shade cloth comes with brass grommets for securing the shade cloth. The grommets are placed approximately 2ft apart around the perimeter of each shade cloth.
The RSI knitted shade cloths are 20% thinner and lighter than the woven ones. It is stronger than woven fabrics due to the interlocking features and design of the fibers. The threading will not move to keep the steadiness of the material, even when torn.
All RSI knitted shades are proudly made in the USA.
To give you the most possible options, Riverstone offers their shade clothes in various sizes. Available widths are 6ft and 12 ft and 11 different lengths (8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 15ft, 18ft, 20ft, 25ft, 30ft, 40ft, 50ft, and 60 ft).
Note: This product ships on Tuesdays and Thursdays only and can take 8-10 days because the cloth is custom cut.
Ways to use the Riverstone Knitted White Shade Cloth
- Cover greenhouses and patios
- To shade UV and sensitive plants
- Shade livestock and poultry
- Shade work areas
- Hail protection
- Bird netting
- Temporary fencing
- Erosion control
- Building sand dunes
Features & Benefits
- Knitted design to last longer than woven material
- White finish reflects heat and light
- 50% shade percentage
- Quick assembly: No tool needed
- Rust-resistant brass grommets
- Material: UV-stable Polypropylene
- Helps to extend the growing season
- Cool the space that is being covered the least expensive way
- Keeps plants, people, animals cool
- Reduce moisture loss
- Protect assets from bird-related damage
- Better ventilation than other materials
- Resists chemicals
- Lightweight, easy on supporting structures
- Water permeable for rainfall and irrigation
- Warranty: 7 years
- Proudly made in the USA