The Riverstone Ground Covering program uses only UV-stable fabrics for longer life. The knitted material is guaranteed not to “run” if torn. The semi-permeable design allows water to transfer the material to the ground but does not allow any seeds or growth to come through from underneath. It prevents erosion and reduces moisture loss.
The Riverstone Industries line of commercial landscaping all-weather ground covering rolls are designed for professional and hobby usage. They are easy to use and provide 3.2 oz thick black woven Polypropylene fabric with potlines that are 12 inches apart for easy line-up. It is available in 3ft, 4ft, and 6ft widths. Available lengths are 50ft, 100ft, 150ft, and 300ft.
The ground covering is a professional grade for nurseries, landscape contractors, and grounds crews, as well as the serious homeowner. The material is designed to let the water flow through the fabric while preventing weeds, rocks or animals from coming through. This fabric carries a 20-year warranty.
Features & Benefits of Riverstone Ground Covering
- Commercial grade landscaping material
- Cool the space that is being covered the least expensive way
- Reduce moisture loss
- Lightweight and easy on supporting structures
- Water permeable for rainfall and irrigation
- Prevents germinating of weeds
- Helps promote plant growth
- Allows air, water, and nutrients to pass-through
- Superior light and UV-blocking features
- Material: 3.2 oz thick woven Polypropylene
- 12in wide potlines for inline planting
- Available widths:
- Available lengths:
- Warranty: 20 years
- Proudly made in the USA