The Riverstone Flooring Panels are an interlocking tile system with an innovative licensed base, which provides support inside and outside your greenhouse. The flow-through design lets air and water flow through quickly and easily so that areas stay safe, clean, and bacteria-free. This is made from 100% regenerated Polypropylene (HDPE). The flooring system can be moved quickly and once combined can also be rolled up as a single unit for cleaning or storage.
The flooring panel system is an innovative matting made from recycled materials that form a versatile, drainable floor covering. With dimensions of 22in x 22in and available in green, black, tan, brown, and gray. It is thinner than other similar products. Its anti-slip drainage provides safe footing in wet areas. With its small holes design walking on it is easy and safe also even with high heel shoes
The Riverstone Interlocking Flooring Panels are flexible and easily assembled with the interlocking design. All you need to do is arrange them together and tap them in place. There is no need for any adhesive. You can be sure that your sub-floor like lawn, sand, ground, and concrete will not be affected.
Features & Benefits of Riverstone Interlocking Flooring Panels
- Material: 100% regenerated Polypropylene (HDPE)
- Flexible and adaptable to different surfaces such as lawn, sand, ground, and concrete
- Created with sturdy and reliable interlocking modules
- Ideal for creating an anti-slip drainage mat that provides safe footing in wet areas as swimming pools, showers, steam rooms, and greenhouses
- Light to move and easy to place
- Thinner than similar products
- Can be customized by 2in breakoff square segment
- With its small holes design walking on it is easy and safe also with high heel shoes
- Set of 4 or 12
- Colors: Green, grey, black, blue, tan, or brown
- Dimensions: 22in wide x 22in long x .5in thick