The Mr. Spin® Compost Tumbler is a 43-gallon rotatable compost container which features two separate compartments and sits on a tubular steel frame. These types of composters are the most popular in the United States. This design makes turning your compost easy and being elevated helps protect from rats and other pests.
Two compartments allow keeping fresh organic waste from older waste. This separation makes better compost. It is perfectly suited for small yards and for people not wanting to mix the organic waste in their traditional compost bins. Simply turn this bin and waste is mixed easily. The green access door allows easier access.
Features & Benefits of Mr. Spin Dual Compartment Compost Tumbler
- Modern design: Offers the best value for the best price
- Dual compartments allow separating new compost from old
- Sturdy green coated tubular steel frame – 18 gauge – 1.2mm thick
- Easy to rotate
- Easy to identify green sliding door for adding material
- Adjustable air vents
- Material: 50% recycled & 50% virgin plastic, stand: metal
- Capacity: 43 gal (160 liters) – 10% bigger than many others
- Dimensions: 26in in diameter x 28in wide x 37in high
- Assemble in 20 to 25 minutes with a Phillips screwdriver