These 1.85 and 2.4-gallon corn bags have been produced to be utilized specifically for MAZE Kitchen Caddie Compost Bin. These organic bags degenerate in a matter of weeks when placed in warm moist conditions such as an outdoor composter. Effortlessly transfer your compost and just wipe the bin. They are ideal for both home or garden composting and even worm farms.
All compostable bags have been created from a starch-based polymer which is the best substitute for plastics. Help our environment by not using plastics that pollute our surroundings.
Features & Benefits
- Degenerate within weeks when placed in warm moist conditions
- Comply with the US & Canadian Biodegradability Standard
- Helps to reduce the excess of plastic bags polluting our environment
- Suitable for either home or garden composting
- Use in your compost bin or worm farm
- Material: 100% compostable vegetable material
- Color: Green
- 120 bags for 1.85 gal bins
- 400 bags for 2.4 gal bins
- Dimensions (1.85 gal): 14.2in x 12.6in
- Dimensions (2.4 gal): 18.3in x 15.4in
Since 2004, MAZE Products have been developed with a lifelong connection to the earth and a sense of community in mind. While it all started with hose reels, they expanded their products to compost bins, greenhouses, MINItanks, vertical gardens, and much more. The family-owned business is working to complement its range of innovative, environmentally conscious products with educational resources for the next generation.