The Eden Raised Garden Bed with Trellis is a great 2-in-1 product for DIY gardeners, who are looking for an attractive and functional alternative to in-ground gardens. It has many benefits to grow plants in a raised garden bed, for example, better soil than the ground has and an improvement in the garden design.
It is constructed from solid fir wood (rot resistant) and you can easily assemble it with a handful of screws and a Phillips screwdriver. It takes under 1 hour to assemble. It is paintable to match the surroundings or to protect it with a clear coat of polyurethane. You can also leave it natural and let it silver naturally over time.
Standing over 11in tall, this design allows for deep-rooted plants and perennials. The garden bed is 4ft x 4ft wide with a trellis stands up 44in high. Each of the panels is reinforced to prevent warping over time and add to the strength of the entire raised garden bed.
The trellis is very easy to assemble with the simple “Lincoln Log” locking system and is made from the same solid fir wood. Easily stackable and expandable, the EDEN Raised Garden Bed will grow with you as your gardening needs grow.
Benefits of growing in a raised garden bed
- Fewer weeds
- Better water retention
- 100% control of what soil is nourishing your crops
- Better drainage
- Less bending over to the garden
- More condensed garden
- No soil compaction
- Warmer soil earlier in the season promoting a longer growing season
- No soil erosion
- Elimination of moles, voles, and gophers in your garden
- Can be expanded with other raised beds
Benefits of growing trellis
- Made from solid fir wood (non-rotting)
- Less disease and fungus on leaves
- Better access to sunlight
- Less exposure to soil pathogens
- Climbing varieties of vegetables tend to taste better
- Easier to harvest
- Space savings
- More growing room
Features & Benefits of Eden Garden Bed with Trellis
- Assembly under 1 hour with a Phillips screwdriver
- Ability to be stained or painted to match the exterior setting
- 16 sq.ft. of high yield growing bed
- Dimensions (Garden Bed): 4ft x 4ft x 11in
- Dimensions (Trellis): 4ft x 3ft 8in
- Designed and engineered in the USA