This special edition of the Monticello Greenhouse is only available on Greenhouse Emporium. We put together the most popular accessories and made this special package for the most sold greenhouse size. It is perfect for gardeners, who want to maximize their yield as well as growing space.
The Monticello manufactured and produced by Riverstone Industries has an above-average interior height, going as high as 7ft 6in at its peak which greatly helps in displacing heat, while also allowing tall gardeners to stand straight up inside their greenhouse.
The automatic roof vent openers, the two hinged double doors (6ft x 4.4ft) and the built-in rainwater gutter system ensure that you will be able to grow inside your Monticello greenhouse for many years to come.
The best feature of all is that your Monticello Greenhouse is backed with the STRONGEST 10YR WARRANTY in the industry, covering not only your frame but also the Polycarbonate side walls and roof.
Are you looking for years of hassle-free indoor gardening? Are you looking for a commercial grade greenhouse in a hobby greenhouse package? Do you want the perfect starter kit for years to come? Then look no further because, with this Monticello Special Edition, you get it all.
Fact: When you buy a Monticello Greenhouse you are buying a Greenhouse that is 100% Manufactured In The USA, by Riverstone Industries, using US-grade aluminum. A Monticello Greenhouse uses on average 40lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse.
Question: What does this mean for you as the owner?
Answer: It means you are getting a greenhouse that is constructed right here in the USA with the highest quality extruded aluminum, not the more brittle & thinner foreign aluminum. Remember, the weaker the framework the less snow and the less wind it can handle.
Special Edition of the Monticello Hobby Greenhouse – Only on Greenhouse Emporium
This special Monticello edition comes with selected accessories, which will save you money and make the most of your greenhouse. This enables you to hit the ground running with everything you need to start growing right away.
|What’s Included?||Original Price|
|Monticello 8ft x 16ft Greenhouse Kit||$3,599.90|
|2x Full-Length Shelves||2x $469.30 ($938.60)|
|Monticello Programmable Watering System||$299.90|
|Additional Door Kit for access on both gables||$569.90|
|VegiBee Plant Pollinator||$69.99|
Fact: Instead of using the thinner less expensive roofing and wall materials (some as thin as .2mm) Riverstone Industries decided to use 8mm twin-wall Polycarbonate which is the same exact thickness used in commercial greenhouses.
Question: How does this benefit me?
Answer: You choose 8mm twin-wall Polycarbonate for the same reason you choose double pane windows. Because it keeps it cooler during the summer and warmer during the winter. Which in turn cuts down your electric bill, if you choose to grow year-round but also provides for a more efficient grow environment.
Owner Photos of the Riverstone Monticello
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
Features & Benefits of the Monticello 8×16 Special Edition (101in x 198.25in)
- Heavy-duty frame construction that can withstand high wind and snow loads
- Uses 70 lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse, which makes it sturdier
- Frame material: Extruded aluminum (US grade, stronger, thicker)
- High-impact, UV-stable Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing material: 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate on roof and walls
- Faster and easier assembly: Patent-pending Twist & Lock construction, as well as rigid “ribbed” design for interlocking the pieces
- 3x roof vents (2ft x 2 ft) with automatic openers for great air circulation without the need of electricity
- Efficient design: $150-$200 of average cost to run greenhouse year-round
- Expandable: Yes, in 4-foot sections
- Two large double doors (4 ft x 6 ft) for easy access with garden equipment from both gable sides
- Door is hinged and lockable
- Foundation frame: Integrated flush base design for direct anchoring to the ground or deck
- Integrated dual gutter system for easy rainwater collection
- Greenhouse kit: All aluminum framework and Polycarbonate panels, 2x Sets of double doors (assembled) and roof vents
- 2x Workbenches: foldable full-length shelf for each side (2ft deep x 30in high)
- Programmable watering system
- VegiBee plant pollinator
- Instruction manual
- Frame Color: Aluminum (natural with protective coating)
- Snow load capacity: 24lbs/sq. ft. (1,536 lbs)
- Sidewall height: 58 in (4.8 ft)
- Peak height (interior): 7.5 ft
- Exact dimensions: 101in wide x 198.25in long x 90in high
- Floor space: 132 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 10 years on frame and Polycarbonate (strongest in the industry)
- Made in the USA