The Monticello Work Station Kit is specially created for the Monticello line of greenhouses. This additional workbench is intended to be used on both sides of the greenhouse. The angle support design means no more tripping over especially when you are so busy working inside.
The vents let water and air to flow while allowing the daylight to reach beneath the workbench which will really improve the growth of your plants. The hinged leg and surface are created for effortless folding. You can fold it up against the greenhouse wall when not in use. The design is simplistic, unique, durable, and friendly.
Size to Weight:
- 8ft – holds up to 600 lbs
- 12ft – holds up to 900 lbs
- 16ft – holds up to 1,200 lbs
- 20ft – holds up to 1,400 lbs
- 24ft – holds up to 1,500 lbs
It can be installed either during initial assembly or at a later time. The smart design of the workbench allows for quick installation (about 20 minutes) and versatility. Since the installation of the support bars uses the inside bolt tracks the shelving could be set at any height within the greenhouse (up to 4ft off the ground). It is made from commercial-grade materials used by professional growers. The sturdy vented shelving units on the workbench are built from commercial grade high impact PVC. Just like the greenhouses, the Monticello Work Station Kit is proudly MADE IN THE USA from start to finish.
Features & Benefits of Monticello Work Station Kit
- Commercial grade – the same materials used by professional growers
- High impact PVC vented workbench top heavy-duty support bars
- Frame material: Galvanized steel
- Adjustable height
- Foldable design
- Rustproof and user-friendly
- Designed for both sides of a greenhouse
- Easy to install
- Dimensions: 8, 12, 16, 20, OR 24ft wide x 2ft deep x 30in high
- Warranty: 10 years limited
- Proudly designed and made in the USA