Small areas should not prevent you from availing a greenhouse. You can still own a greenhouse and plant your favorite crops all year long. Monticello Patio Greenhouse 8×4 will be a great addition to your decks, small yard, terraces and of course, your patio. Don’t judge this by its size because it possesses a lot of benefits that a regular greenhouse kit has.
Monticello is proud to present its 8mm twin-wall Polycarbonate. This is the same thickness as used in the commercial greenhouses. It is UV-resistant and 12x lighter than glass. The twin-wall structure provides excellent insulating capabilities for more reliable heat retention and decreases heating expenses. It also keeps the cooler air inside during summer. These features make it the best candidate for growing all year long.
The Monticello Patio Greenhouse 8×4 is built from the highest quality US grade extruded aluminum. That is an average of 40% more aluminum. Imported aluminum tends to be more brittle and thinner compared to the aluminum used in this greenhouse. It is electrostatically painted black which includes 0.0% lead. This means a firm greenhouse which can carry more snow loads in winter.
Features & Benefits of Monticello Patio Greenhouse 8×4 (101in x 53in)
- Perfect greenhouse for small backyards and patios
- Heavy-duty frame construction that can withstand high wind and snow loads
- Frame material: Extruded aluminum (US grade, stronger, thicker)
- High-impact, UV-stable Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing material: 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate on roof and walls
- Faster and easier assembly: Patent-pending Twist & Lock construction, as well as rigid “ribbed” design for interlocking the pieces
- 1x roof vents (2ft x 2 ft) with automatic openers for great air circulation without the need of electricity
- Expandable: Yes, in 4-foot sections
- Large double door (4 ft x 6 ft) for easy access with garden equipment
- Door is hinged and lockable
- Foundation frame: Integrated flush base design for direct anchoring to the ground or deck
- Integrated dual gutter system for easy rainwater collection
- Included: All Aluminum framework, all Polycarbonate panels, set of double doors (assembled), hardware, and instruction manual
- Frame Color: Black (electrostatically painted)
- Assembly: It may take the whole weekend to fully assemble Monticello Patio Greenhouse including the ground preparation. It is advisable to have two people to assemble the kit. Please check the manual for complete details.
- Snow load capacity: 24lbs/sq. ft.
- Sidewall height: 58 in (4.8 ft)
- Peak height (interior): 7.5 ft
- Exact dimensions: 101in wide x 53in long x 90in high
- Floor space: 33 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 10 years on frame and Polycarbonate (strongest in the industry)
- Made in the USA
Note: This is the Base Model without any extra accessories. If you want to get a full package with benches, irrigation system, and more, check out the Premium Package.
PROUDLY DESIGNED & MADE IN THE USA
The Monticello Patio Greenhouse is designed and manufactured by Riverstone Industries. A U.S. company with many years of greenhouse experience. In fact, Monticello greenhouses are our best-selling products and our customers have always been happy with their purchase.