The Patio Greenhouse from Monticello enables gardeners to grow all their favorite vegetables in a greenhouse environment right on their patio or deck. Large enough to grow a variety of herbs and veggies but small enough to fit on most patios. Therefore, the Monticello Patio Greenhouse is ideal for urban gardening as well.
The compact design is also a perfect design for starting seedlings. When using the RSI Seeding trays, this greenhouse could product over 3,000 plants to be transplanted to an outdoor garden. That is enough planting power to cover 2 acres!
While most hobby greenhouses on the market use less expensive, thinner walls and roofing materials (the crystal-clear walls are as thin as 0.2mm), the Monticello uses professional grade 8mm twin-wall Polycarbonate. This is the same thickness as used in the commercial greenhouses. The twin-wall polycarbonate acts as a double pane window, which keeps the cooler air in during warm months and insulates the greenhouse from cold temperatures in the wintertime. This makes the Monticello more efficient to grow for a longer period of time than other greenhouses. It also adds to the efficiency of growing and cuts down electric bills for those who choose to grow year-round.
The Monticello Patio Greenhouse comes standard with a U-shaped workbench system, double-tiered on the sides, for added growing power. Also included is a programmable and customizable drip irrigation system to take the worry of your plants dehydrating out of mind. The large potting sink adds workspace and an interior shade system allows better light control. With the built-in automatic roof vent, you can control the inside temperature and ventilation.
Features & Benefits of Riverstone Monticello Patio Greenhouse 8×4 – Premium Package (101in x 53in)
- Perfect greenhouse for small backyards and patios
- Heavy-duty frame construction that can withstand high wind and snow loads
- Frame material: Extruded aluminum (US grade, stronger, thicker)
- High-impact, UV-stable Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing material: 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate on roof and walls
- Faster and easier assembly:Patent-pending Twist & Lock construction, as well as rigid “ribbed” design for interlocking the pieces
- 1x roof vents (2ft x 2 ft) with automatic openers for great air circulation without the need of electricity
- Comes with plenty of accessories
- Customizable Drip Irrigation system with a programmable timer
- Interior Shade Cloth System
- Built-in two-tier workbench/growing platforms
- Large potting sink
- Expandable: Technically yes, but the shelves become useless
- Large double door (4 ft x 6 ft) for easy access with garden equipment
- Door is hinged and lockable
- Foundation frame: Integrated flush base design for direct anchoring to the ground or deck
- Integrated dual gutter system for easy rainwater collection
- Included: All Aluminum framework, all Polycarbonate panels, set of double doors (assembled), shelf system, shade cloth, programmable watering system, greenhouse sink, hardware, and instruction manual
- Frame Color: Black (electrostatically painted)
- Assembly: It may take the whole weekend to fully assemble Monticello Patio Greenhouse including the ground preparation. It is advisable to have two people to assemble the kit. Please check the manual for complete details.
- Snow load capacity: 24lbs/sq. ft.
- Sidewall height: 58 in (4.8 ft)
- Peak height (interior): 7.5 ft
- Exact dimensions: 101in wide x 53in long x 90in high
- Floor space: 33 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 10 years on frame and Polycarbonate (strongest in the industry)
- Made in the USA
The Patio Greenhouse is constructed from the highest quality extruded aluminum (US grade – not the thinner & more brittle foreign aluminum) and electrostatically painted Black (guaranteed to contain 0.0% lead). It uses on average 40 lbs. more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse. Why is this important? The weaker the framework, the less snow the greenhouse can hold in the wintertime before collapsing on itself. Heavier greenhouses also won’t get damaged from wind easily.
PROUDLY DESIGNED & MADE IN THE USA
The Monticello Patio Greenhouse is designed and manufactured by Riverstone Industries. A U.S. company with many years of greenhouse experience. In fact, Monticello greenhouses are our best-selling products and our customers have always been happy with their purchase.